PDA

View Full Version : Big news for me.. I have sold SinTalk to Omegacash!

Brad Mitchell
10-29-2003, 04:47 PM
Here's the official details for everyone:

For Immediate Release
October 29th, 2003

SinEmpire, parent company of such trusted names in adult as SinHost and SinBucks, today announces the sale of its SinTalk property to Eclipse Enterprises and the OmegaCash affiliate program. OmegaCash has provided the backend fulfillment for SinTalk since its inception and has delivered quality and service to the adult community for over 13 years.

The acquisition makes OmegaCash the largest phone sex affiliate program available to adult webmasters and will create new opportunities for SinTalk resellers including expanded marketing tools, a referral program paying overrides on affiliate phone sex sales, and monthly payouts nearly a week faster in processing. Additionally, affiliates will now have the ability to increase their income by promoting the company’s unique and high converting AmateurFlirts product – the live online community of phone sex operators which actually enables the surfer to choose their “experience” prior to picking up the phone!

Brad Mitchell, CEO of SinEmpire, had these comments, “This is such an exciting day for my SinTalk affiliates! They now have more opportunity and more marketing tools than ever to profit from advertising phone sex online – I have trusted OmegaCash for many years as our talent and processing provider for all of my toll free phone sex services. The fact that the affiliates will be able to work directly with OmegaCash and enjoy the same personalized support and attention that I’ve given them is tremendous. It was a hard decision for me to part with SinTalk but knowing there isn’t a better, more honest provider with these unique opportunities for increased income made me feel that I was not only putting SinTalk into good hands but also putting the affiliates into a secure earning environment as well.”

When asked about the acquisition, Tom DiCampo, President of Eclipse Enterprises had this to say, “Brad has done a tremendous job building the SinTalk affiliate program to be one of the best in its class. His integrity and the relationship he builds with his affiliates is something we have always admired. This is an excellent match for the way we have always done business at Eclipse; it’s a natural fit for us to be working with the SinTalk affiliates. We believe this acquisition makes Eclipse the largest phone sex affiliate program on the Internet with the resources to help webmasters tap this profitable market.”

Mitchell and SinEmpire are in the process of acquiring and refining other properties in the group, including the SinBucks and SinHost segments. The company’s longstanding history of producing reliable products that are the best in class continues to be the focus of its long term strategic positioning.

For more information, contact bmitchell@sinempire.com or TDiCampo@OmegaCash.com

Cheers,

Brad

Evil Chris
10-29-2003, 05:06 PM
Congrats Brad... that'll help won't it?

Lot's of good news from you lately. :xthumbs:

hyatla
10-29-2003, 06:47 PM
Congratulations! What's your stock symbol? I would like to buy some.

Brad Mitchell
10-29-2003, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the kind words! There really has been all kinds of good stuff going on lately. These changes will surely make for a challenging... and interesting 2004. I'm really enjoying going through the practice of setting new goals for myself and sort of 're-organizing' the rest of what I had going on. It'll be fun building up SinHost and SinBucks to hopefully surpass what I was able to do with SinTalk. One thing is for sure... drinks are on me in January!

:D

Brad

P.S. - Hows that little boy of yours?

hyatla
10-29-2003, 08:52 PM
I sensed I am ignored. :bonk:

Brad Mitchell
10-29-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by hyatla
I sensed I am ignored. :bonk:

If I were fortunate enough to have a stock symbol I think it'd be all over my signature! LOL

Brad

hyatla
10-30-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by SinEmpire
If I were fortunate enough to have a stock symbol I think it'd be all over my signature! LOL

Brad

Ohhh. Anyway, sometimes it's good to be private. You don't share your money with "shareholders". ;)

Evil Chris
10-30-2003, 02:00 PM
you got a point there hyatla.... ;)

Brad, Ryan is doing fantastic. He amazes us every day with something. A lot of new things going on now, so I'm trying not to miss any of it.
I presume you're going through the same with your baby girl? :)

sweetums
10-30-2003, 02:37 PM
SinEmpire,

Many Congratulations!! Sounds like a fantastic opportunity for your affiliates and yourself :)

Nice to hear of good things happening for good folks :)

Kel
10-30-2003, 03:29 PM
Congratulations Brad! :)