PDA

View Full Version : Fear Factor

Magnus3x
10-17-2002, 04:55 PM
What's yours??

I figure this is the scary month as we approach "all hollows eve" I'm curious what everyone fears? Or some whacky shit that may have happened that is unexplainable, or a horrific nightmare.

One time I fell asleep on the couch watching TV.. next thing ya know I'm sitting in the chair across from the couch watching myself sleep and watching TV??
::-|
After a relative passed, I was visited in a dream and they told me it was ok that I did'nt say good bye.

:eek:
GO!

Funbrunette
10-17-2002, 05:42 PM
My absolute fear would be swimming in the ocean and being attacked by a Great white shark! I NEVER go in the ocean...LMAO!!!

I've also been "visited" by by a dead relative...The weird part is that I wasn't even scared I felt this total peace and comfort! :eek: I guess I'll never really know if it was true or a if it was a dream! ::-|

Next!

Magnus3x
10-17-2002, 06:12 PM
I've also been "visited" by by a dead relative...The weird part is that I wasn't even scared I felt this total peace and comfort! I guess I'll never really know if it was true or a if it was a dream!

I think it is a visitation, it's just too easy to fluff off as a dream.

You gotta love the ocean..don't be askird of Sharkey!! Ah who's kidding who, that would be brutal.

Funbrunette
10-17-2002, 06:19 PM
That just freaks me out!

Funbrunette
10-17-2002, 06:20 PM
It drives me crazy!!!

Sid
10-17-2002, 10:22 PM
I just decided I don't like the sea anymore

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sid

luke
10-17-2002, 11:56 PM
You're gonna let a little fish like that scare ya??? Come on now. :bonk:

I've got a fear of cockroaches...they just freak me out. Any other insect or reptile, I have no problem with. Go figure.

sherie
10-18-2002, 11:23 AM
Getting Fish Hooked!! LMAO Is what I would be afraid of....as far as anything werid happening to me, over that last 2 weeks every dream that I have had has come true in some form or another....Very ODD!! I am hoping the one that the EX was in was just a nightmare!!

Magnus3x
10-18-2002, 01:19 PM
Oh geez I don't want to get into nightmare Ex's LOL