PDA

View Full Version : Vicious heading down the 401 ..

Vid Vicious
11-03-2003, 04:18 PM
Dats right, another road trip .. gess that;s like one everyweek for the last 6 weeks .. oh well it's better to be bussy then to just sit home and do squat ..

I'm heading down to toronto on Wednesday afternoon .. should arrive around 7 ish .. returning to Montreal on Sunday ...

I'll be shooting all day Thursday out in the wilderness, Friday is a very light day with a meeting/consultation for a large three camera live event to be held around the 25 of Nov .. Then on saturday another light day with two greenscreen interviews .. with that said .. I'll be able to party onFriday night and Saturday night .. Hit me up today or tomorrow if your in the toronto area and would like to meet

Shann
11-03-2003, 04:33 PM
Man you should move here Vid! Hit me up on icq and we'll get together sometime when you have time. :)

sherie
11-03-2003, 04:34 PM
What the girl above me said!

Diva
11-03-2003, 04:35 PM
ok, so where is the party at???

Shann
11-03-2003, 05:36 PM
LOL where da party at! Hmmmm Well Saturday I'm busy so it has to be Friday, party will be where it always is! Pre-game my place then what kinda club/bar we wanna do after? You know me! Say the word and i'm on it!

:bonk:

Diva
11-03-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Shann
LOL where da party at! Hmmmm Well Saturday I'm busy so it has to be Friday, party will be where it always is! Pre-game my place then what kinda club/bar we wanna do after? You know me! Say the word and i'm on it!

:bonk:

A place with good dance music!!!

Vid Vicious
11-03-2003, 08:29 PM
I'm good for anything .. Friday sounds cool .. I'll work on getting a later call time

SuperDave
11-03-2003, 09:59 PM
You know OD's in the house.

So there's a friend of mine's birthday that night and we'll be hitting System's Sound Bar for around 11 - 11:30 who's in?? Need some names for the "List"!

OD

P.S.
Vid - you don't even have a choice in the matter - YOU'RE CUMMING!!

:)

Diva
11-03-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by OrgasmDave
You know OD's in the house.

So there's a friend of mine's birthday that night and we'll be hitting System's Sound Bar for around 11 - 11:30 who's in?? Need some names for the "List"!

OD

P.S.

Dave:
where is this place, what type of music do they play, and what's the crowd like?

Evil Chris
11-03-2003, 11:33 PM
AAAHHHH I'm jealous!

This has the potential to be Love Fest 2 !

Diva
11-03-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
AAAHHHH I'm jealous!

This has the potential to be Love Fest 2 !

Its going to be a good night!!!!

Vid Vicious
11-04-2003, 12:54 AM

P.S.

LOL ... What do I need to pack for this ? wardrobe ideas?

Shann
11-04-2003, 04:04 AM
ODave you are da man! wooohoooo! :)

SuperDave
11-04-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
LOL ... What do I need to pack for this ? wardrobe ideas?

Doesn't matter. A thong and a cock ring! Lick em Stick em tattoo's. Oh yeah, and a headband! haha

Seriously, doesn't matter. No dress code where we're going.

OD

Diva
11-04-2003, 12:56 PM
Doesn't matter. A thong and a cock ring! Lick em Stick em tattoo's. Oh yeah, and a headband! haha

Seriously, doesn't matter. No dress code where we're going.

OD

Dave,
Can you please tell me where this place is, and what type of music they play?

Thank you

Vid Vicious
11-04-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Diva
Dave,
Can you please tell me where this place is, and what type of music they play?

Thank you

does it really matter? you're a dancin fool hun .. just good tunes anf great freinds .. Hmm sounds like a beer commercial

SuperDave
11-04-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Diva
Dave:
where is this place, what type of music do they play, and what's the crowd like?

This place is in the entertainment district (117 Peter st.). On Fri night there'll be a mix of Progressive house (And some trance), there'll be a breaks room (Breakbeats), and in the VIP will be a mix of electronica. So basically a whole bunch of electronica. The crowd will be all kinds. Hard to say what kind of croud because it's a special night and Mark Oliver has a following. (Mark is the resident at the Guvernment).

So you get the idea, it's after hours for sure. Should be good times and I'll be there for sure.

OD

Diva
11-04-2003, 01:17 PM
This place is in the entertainment district (117 Peter st.). On Fri night there'll be a mix of Progressive house (And some trance), there'll be a breaks room (Breakbeats), and in the VIP will be a mix of electronica. So basically a whole bunch of electronica. The crowd will be all kinds. Hard to say what kind of croud because it's a special night and Mark Oliver has a following. (Mark is the resident at the Guvernment).

So you get the idea, it's after hours for sure. Should be good times and I'll be there for sure.

OD

Thank you Dave, sounds like a good place for us to have the next "love fest" he he. Do we need to call to get on a guest list or something?

Vid Vicious
11-04-2003, 01:48 PM
Guest List

Orgasm Dave
Vid Vicous
Caroline Spread4U_Diva
Shann
Sherie (you don't have a choice)
Tera (ditto)
Plat. Elise
Brad
Wired Guy (if you come in on friday you can crash at my hotel)
Plat Dave (lets start the celebration early my friend)
Netbabe
Rinaldo
Nate
Purple Haze
Barry

Add you name to the list, Orgasm dave need all this info by tomorrow night, so that there are no complications ...

sherie
11-04-2003, 03:10 PM
Your not the boss of me! LOL

w00t! I am looking forward to it!

SuperDave
11-04-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by sherie
Your not the boss of me! LOL

w00t! I am looking forward to it!

Thats right Vid! She's MY bitch!

hehe

OD

sherie
11-04-2003, 04:54 PM
Thats right Vid! She's MY bitch!

hehe

OD LMFAO your still delusional from Vancouver now get me a beer and give me a smoke ;)

Diva
11-04-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by sherie
LMFAO your still delusional from Vancouver now get me a beer and give me a smoke ;)

LMAO...you go GIRL!!!!

Vid Vicious
11-04-2003, 05:52 PM
Sherie I only said that cus the last two times I was in Toronto and called yah your like I'm just chillin watchin the tube ...

flapjack and a cigar ?

Odie
11-04-2003, 06:46 PM
UMMMM, hello????

what about me??? I wanna come!!!

I have to work at the Rosewater till like 1 so I'll be late.....if u guys wanna come by the RW b4 u go out for a pre-drink you are all more than welcome!!!

As for Saturday....I'm bartending at the new C Lounge on Welllington if you guys wanna do something as well...

p.s. let me know if u guys need anything...if u know what I mean:cool:

Vid Vicious
11-04-2003, 08:09 PM
Just keep our cell numbers handy .. and a low cut blouse ... you should be jusssssttttt Fine :D

GrimShawn
11-04-2003, 08:10 PM
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

:bad mood:

SuperDave
11-04-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Odie
UMMMM, hello????

what about me??? I wanna come!!!

I have to work at the Rosewater till like 1 so I'll be late.....if u guys wanna come by the RW b4 u go out for a pre-drink you are all more than welcome!!!

As for Saturday....I'm bartending at the new C Lounge on Welllington if you guys wanna do something as well...

p.s. let me know if u guys need anything...if u know what I mean:cool:

Odie,
I tried to get a hold of you earlier on ICQ but didn't get you. Anyway, it'd be awesome if you can come! You got my number I think. If not, hit me up online.

OD

Shann
11-05-2003, 03:50 AM
Hmmmmmm we need the bar to play Guns N Roses for me and Sherie or Guns N Roses II or we will be very very cranky!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! ROFL

Vid Vicious
11-05-2003, 03:53 AM
I love G N R

sherie
11-05-2003, 03:54 AM
That's right you have been WARNED!

SuperDave
11-05-2003, 03:01 PM
I love GNR but I don't think Mark Oliver has a big hair rock selection.

hehe

OD

Evil Chris
11-05-2003, 03:21 PM
What's with all these "warnings"? Oooooohhh I'm so scaaaaared... :p

Matt_AEBN
11-05-2003, 03:23 PM
Hey Vid!!!

Great hanging with you this weekend....you taking this guy with you to Toronto this weekend?

sherie
11-06-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
What's with all these "warnings"? Oooooohhh I'm so scaaaaared... :p And so you should be! :P

Vid Vicious
11-09-2003, 08:27 PM
LOL Matt .. BTW for those whom don't know that's one of the bouncers that work with me .. he's 7'3"

Vid Vicious
11-09-2003, 08:34 PM
good times and great mates

http://www.socalcash.com/bcshow/images/vancouver2%20091.jpg