PDA

View Full Version : On hold with the bank

Shann
10-18-2002, 10:10 AM
I just heard Islands In the Stream, Dolly Parton and Kris Kristopherson? I hate my bank. They hold all my fucking USD cheques (which is everything!) for 35 days. Anyone have any solid Canadian banking info for me aside from using a gun to withdraw my money?

I already get wires for big payouts, but with anything under $500 I get cheques. 35 Day friggin hold cheques.

BLAH

What a way to start my Friday! Fucking eh!

luke
10-18-2002, 10:57 AM
Damn, that sounds pretty shitty. Hope you day gets better!

sherie
10-18-2002, 11:20 AM
Well as long as you got the gun, you may as well withdraw everyone else's money too:D

Shann
10-18-2002, 11:28 AM
HAHAHA Shannon - 1 Bank - 0

I won i won! I beat the bank! Wooooohoooooooooo

next is the paypal account I'm setting up to help pay my student loan, stay tuned rofl

Evil Chris
10-18-2002, 01:38 PM
Shann... that's ridiculous.. What bank are you with?
I deal with the Royal Bank. They're good to me. Some of the cheques I get are personal ones and all they do is go get a 2nd authorization from the supervisor and boom... no hold. Ever.
Raise a stink and get what you deserve from your bank!!!

(*Note... Islands in the Stream, by Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers) :p

Hashishan
10-18-2002, 01:57 PM
aaaggghhhh

not islands in the stream!

run away, RUN AWAY!!!

Shann
10-18-2002, 02:27 PM
Hey i was close and that song will NOT be stuck in my head will NOT be stuck in my head..... LOL

Actually, i'm with Royal Bank! LOL Since '99. They are finally listening to me, after i freaked out, removed my RSPs and threaten switching banks all the time, I finally got what I wanted.

I dont' have a business account but they said that's not the prob. Which reminds me, I NEED a business account b/c when it's tax time, I'm gonna go to JAIL! LOL

luke
10-18-2002, 03:38 PM
Its not stuck in your head Shann?

Turn your speakers up, hehehe.

<bgsound src="http://www.hirise.com/luke/islands.mp3" loop="once">

Funbrunette
10-18-2002, 04:33 PM
I feel your pain Shann, I go absolutely nuts when I'm put on hold...I usually end up hanging up!!! And that music they usually have!

Hope you have a great weekend! ;)

JTW
10-18-2002, 04:46 PM
Oh no, this is a nightmare. (the music)

And by hitting reply, the song started over. Help.

luke
10-18-2002, 04:57 PM
hehehe, do I change my name to Evil Luke now??? :bum: