PDA

View Full Version : ANNOUNCEMENT: Attention Solo Girl Sites!

Wizzo
11-13-2003, 06:15 PM
ONE TIME ANOUNCEMENT

CamClub24.com is proud to offer you a way to Maximize the Money you make from your Site and It's Members with our:
PAY PER MINUTE LIVE CHAT PLUG-IN!

It's Free to You and easy to Setup! We handle the billing, the software, bandwidth, chargebacks/credits and all costs associated with running a live per minute feed and you make 40% of the total revenue. PLUS as a Bonus, you Get free Traffic to your Site!

The way it works is when you are on Live, you will broadcast on both your site and CamClub24.com. Our members will see you along with our other models/performers, but your members will ONLY be able to see you! So that they won't be tempted to leave your site for another, but you can make money from both your and our members!

This plug-in is designed to increase your revenue thru PER MINUTE BILLING for Live Nude shows, It's Not designed to provide FREE nude shows. With this plug-in you can chat for free, but we ask that all nudity, with the exception of small teases, be done in the VIP chat area. IF you aren't interested in increasing your revenue, but are simply looking to add a chat feature to your site, this may not be the right product for you! If more CA$H is what your looking for, then sign up Today!

To get more info or sign up: CLICK HERE (http://www.camclub24.com/plugin.html)
or you can contact me at:
webmaster at camclub24.com or ICQ-117009101

gunner
11-13-2003, 08:16 PM
ATTENSPAMION

SPAM.COM is proud to SPAM you with SPAM about our new SPAM, SPAM, SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

contact me at spammer@spamguys.spam

Mister X
11-14-2003, 01:51 PM
Oh yeah! Sounds like a really great way to improve member retention. Set up a webcam where they don't get to see anything except a tease unless they shell out extra bucks. And on top of that you get back 40% of the billings. Wow!

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
11-14-2003, 02:00 PM
No love for Wizzo here on Xnations ? :(

This guy knows what he's talking about when it comes to makin' bacon !!

Looks interesting Wizzo ... I have a friend doing a solo girl site which is almost ready for launch ... I will pass on the URL

Hehehe ... gunner's right though ... it does seem like a drive-by :D :bonk:

sherie
11-14-2003, 02:02 PM
Take it easy on my man Wizzo...

He won't just drive by will ya?:D

Evil Chris
11-14-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by sherie

He won't just drive by will ya?:D I should hope not.

Mister X
11-14-2003, 02:16 PM
Hehe. Perhaps I was excessively sarcastic. I wouldn't want to chase anyone away from the X. I will stick with what I said about member retention though. It might be a way for the girl to make some nice cash but I don't see that it would give her members any excess pleasure, and might in fact piss them off. Now if the site members were automatically granted vip access it would be a more useful plugin in my opinion.

Evil Chris
11-21-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by sherie

He won't just drive by will ya?:D I guess it was just a drive-by...

Wizzo
11-25-2003, 04:05 PM
no, just was slow on the return...