PDA

View Full Version : Survivor

Magnus3x
10-18-2002, 01:06 PM
Chris, you are a reality junkie like me and I know you guys have been watching Survivor. Is it me or are the people on Survivor this year the dumbest people ever..I mean f*cking stupid, it is like watching a Hillbillie convention unfold. I almost want to turn the sound down so I dont have to hear them spew odd ball logic.

The cop guy, he may have a brain, he really has'nt said much and looks like he's gonna go head to head with the real idiot surfer bartender guy. The guy who brought a skateboard not a boogie board to a beach in Thailand...LOL:bonk:

Funbrunette
10-18-2002, 01:08 PM
Are you kidding!!! We're both hooked on that show! Is it just me or is that Rob guy just an idiot???!!!!!

Can't wait for next week....Looks like "Rob the knob" and the hot cop from NYC get into a big argument! Heheheheh! :cackle:

Magnus3x
10-18-2002, 01:13 PM
Don't get me wrong.. I'm hooked and will watch every show.. just don't find these people very um errrr bright or interesting. Get's better when they start starving..LOL

Evil Chris
10-18-2002, 01:25 PM
None of the Survivor series has quite measured up to the very first one. Rudy was the best survivor ever IMO... Even Richard (who ended up winning it) was very amusing the whole way through.

You're right, the people on this one are a few bricks short of a load. I mean seriously, they lost their own boat. duh...
The only one I have found to have any sort of smarts is Shi-Ann. She's being quiet right now, but watch out for her.

Magnus3x
10-18-2002, 01:42 PM
Thats true about Shi-ann and about the first Survivor. I heard someone the other day say that after the first Survivor show wich was the first reality to hit it big. People don't act natural anymore on these shows ..they act like people they have seen on these shows, it's fake reality now..LOL