PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

ARiA
08-30-2002, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the invite! I look forward to sharing thoughts and info with you-:p

Evil Chris
08-30-2002, 04:38 PM
Aria! Welcome to xnations! Don't be shy... jump right into it...
:D

ARiA
08-30-2002, 06:03 PM
Ok - here goes nuttin (no pun intended)

In case your not familiar with AEBN, we are content providers- we build free "video on demand" theatres (pay-per-view).
We are in the works of translating these to german, spanish, japanese and french. We hope to tap into some of the missed out foriegn traffic and help you do the same.
We also just launched paysite content guaranteed to retain members with monthly updated content- If you are looking for feeds check out www.aebn.com or feel free to contact me-

To everyone- a great Labour day weekend!

:p

Tafkap
09-03-2002, 09:01 AM
Hey Aria!

First of all, a warm and French Welcome to XNations!

Feel free to contact me cause maybe we could work some stuff out...

Btw, love ur nickname, reminds me Aria Giovanni at the Internext...

C ya!

:D

Tobbe
09-17-2002, 11:21 AM
Welcome ARiA :D

ARiA
09-17-2002, 11:44 AM
Hey thanks!:blush:

Evil Chris
09-17-2002, 12:29 PM
I've used AEBN before and their pay per view theatres do bring in the big bucks. Check them out...

ARiA
09-17-2002, 03:14 PM
HEY! how are things going with you- everything still going well?
Just to let you know..
we just added gallery pages, they work just like the theatres... they are free, we pay you 20% off sales generated and customers are tagged yours for life so anywhere they go to spend money with us means you are still getting paid!
45 pages we can customize to match your site and five 30 secound free clips in all genres, you name it - we'll make it - we cover all bandwidth.

Here is a link to all the submission pages we offer http://www.aebn.net/index.cfm?fa=galleries&refid=aebn000626

To take the gallery pages sign up at www.aebn.com. If you have any questions just let me know!:worthy: