PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Chris et al Canadians who Showed Me Such Great Hospitality!

Buff
11-20-2003, 11:09 PM
I will never remember everyone I met this week, but you Canadians are good folk!

Evil Chris: thanks for everything man. Great seeing you again.

Braincash Fred, thanks for coming to our get together -- it was good meeting you.

Dave and Dominic (hope I spelled that right) -- you guys run a first class operation, and I really appreciate your hospitality.

Danny and Carol, likewise! Thanks for having us over to your wrestling event. I will always fear the ass punch! (no, that's not a drink)

Vid Vicious -- thanks for coming out and thanks for sharing your expertise with me.

Billy WRP, Julie Jolie, Giuseppe, Seska, Emmanuelle, and J'springer: I'm glad I got to meet all you guys, and I look forward to seeing you all again in Vegas in January and/or back in Montral in the Spring.

And all the lovely girls I met: I don't know why there are so many hotties in Montreal, but I'm not complaining.

Oh yeah, Bruno B -- thanks for the hospitality!

If I left anyone off, I am sorry -- I am doing this from memory... my camera with my pictures on it is in my luggage, which never made it back home with me -- should get here tomorrow.

Thanks again for all of your hospitality, and I can't wait to see everyone again in Vegas!

Evil Chris
11-21-2003, 10:32 AM
Glad you had a good time Buff!
Come back anytime...

What's up with your luggage? Didn't get it yet?

Vid Vicious
11-21-2003, 12:52 PM
it was great meetingyou too Buff .. we'll have to hang some more in vegas .. See ya then

Buff
11-21-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Glad you had a good time Buff!
Come back anytime...

What's up with your luggage? Didn't get it yet?

They sent it back to Montreal from Chicago! The earliest I will get it is 6:15 central time tonight. Ugh!

Evil Chris
11-21-2003, 04:45 PM
Where are the pics from Schwartz's? ;)

Billy-Purecash
11-22-2003, 06:53 PM
Is that is what you are talking about ??

http://www.oprano.com/reporter/montreal

http://www.oprano.com/reporter/montreal/111903/DSC04841.jpg

Vid Vicious
11-23-2003, 03:08 PM
Yum Authentic Montreal Smoke Meat ... How did you guys like it?

Billy-Purecash
11-23-2003, 09:04 PM
I loved smoke meat !!
Just a shame I had to wait to my last day to get it !

Heck it was almost as nice as the coffee shop : )

Evil Chris
11-24-2003, 01:01 AM
Billy, I went again the other day... I have the bug now. I'll probably be going at least weekly for awhile until it wears off!

Thankfully we have a place just as good out where Vid and I live.

Vid, meet me at Abie's for lunch one day this week! :D