PDA

View Full Version : Webmasters not sure what you want to be for Halloween?

LAJ
10-20-2002, 01:46 PM
Take the costume personality quiz!

http://www.moviefone.com/features/feature.adp?id=1032801839%2c0#

I'm going as Harry Potter :xpumpkin:

Funbrunette
10-20-2002, 09:10 PM
CHRISTOPHER LEE, OR SARUMAN & COUNT DOOKU???

Not what I was planning! I was hoping for something a bit more sexy....lol Cool test!
:D

Evil Chris
10-20-2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
CHRISTOPHER LEE, OR SARUMAN & COUNT DOOKU???

Not what I was planning! I was hoping for something a bit more sexy....lol Cool test!
:D

I got the same. How are we both going to fit into the same costume? :bonk:

Raya
10-20-2002, 10:56 PM
I feel much better, I was a little worried until I saw that Funbrunette and I got the same super villian.

rocki
10-21-2002, 05:30 PM
i was thinking about taping a sweet apple pie to the front of my pants and telling people that i didn't want to dress up but my pussy dressed up as a sweet apple pie. All i need is someone to pant a fork on his cock and then we have team costumes. :glugglug:

modF
10-21-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris

I got the same. How are we both going to fit into the same costume? :bonk:

That makes three of us, but I think I'll get my own costume :)

Funbrunette
10-21-2002, 06:24 PM
Looks like were all just a bunch of "bas asses" :cackle:

ARiA
10-22-2002, 11:17 AM
couldn't help myself.. I took the quiz and it said I should be Yoda- LOL

Yoda sensibility;
calm, patient - even zen-like, but I also know how to spring into action when need be. value my friends, put other peoples concerns ahead of my own and eschew blind ambition and vanity
pretty cool :-) not too cute- but cool :p

twinkley
10-22-2002, 04:02 PM
Daphne!

Whether you loved Scooby-Doo or hated it, Daphne is your ideal Halloween character. Like the Hanna-Barbera babe, you have a strong desire to make others like you, and you will work hard to please them. You also value your (attractive) appearance, because you know that first impressions mean everything -- especially when people are giving you candy!

wheeeeeeeee!

twinkley

Actually, thats not a bad costume idea....

Cyndalie
10-22-2002, 04:12 PM
YODA
Okay, so Episode II wasn't that great, but there's one thing we can all agree on: Yoda rocks. And you have the Yoda sensibility. You're calm, patient, even Zen-like, but you also know how to spring into action when need be. You value your friends, you put other people's concerns ahead of yourself and you eschew blind ambition and vanity.

Yoda does rock! Sweet!

spudnik
10-24-2002, 01:09 AM
Anybody else get Spidey?

Spider-Man:
Your answers indicate you have a good heart and a strong sense of right and wrong. So you belong in the skin-tight uniform of that most acrobatic of vigilante superheroes, Spider-Man. While you have the soul and moral values of a crime fighter, you are also humble, quiet, and you prefer to remain anonymous.

There's no way this is gonna happen...

twinkley
10-24-2002, 09:38 AM
What? You dont like spidey???

twinkley

spudnik
10-24-2002, 11:48 AM
Don't get me wrong, Twinkley - I love Spidey. (What's not to love?!)

I just don't think the costume would work for me. :)

twinkley
10-24-2002, 12:18 PM
Awww cmon....

You dont want a second skin??

hehehee

I completely understand!! It wouldnt work for me either!!

twinkley

Danny_C
10-24-2002, 08:09 PM
Yoda.

mailman
10-25-2002, 01:09 AM
Yellow Tele Tubby...

scarrrrrrry......

or Gary Colman i let you all decide for me....

Aly
10-25-2002, 04:29 PM
I'm going as EvilChris or LAJ...

Which is scarier?

twinkley
10-25-2002, 04:32 PM
Well...

Chris is certainly more Evil, but LAJ can make the Eiffel Tower outta his penis sooooo.....

twinkley

GOD
10-27-2002, 01:03 AM
God :
Your answers indicate that you are the almighty father, and so you should be thyself when going to costume parties. Nobody will believe that it is really you, thus being the absolute best choice in costume.

:rolleyes:

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
10-27-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by rocki
i was thinking about taping a sweet apple pie to the front of my pants and telling people that i didn't want to dress up but my pussy dressed up as a sweet apple pie. All i need is someone to pant a fork on his cock and then we have team costumes. :glugglug:

Better yet Raquel ... I'll stick my cock in your apple pie, and you and I can be "AMERICAN PIE"

heheheheeee