PDA

View Full Version : Drive By

Vid Vicious
10-20-2002, 06:10 PM
Last night (saturday) I headed into town (Toronto) with nothing much planed, I was to go and pick up some video gear for a shoot the next day, Head over to Hungryman's place and work on some designs that I am very late on ... Well Hungry and I decided to pop over to local Strip club "Filmores" in a not so desirable part of town ... Had a great time there, and was planning on goin out to meet up with some MILFs later .. Well One thing lead to another, And it's closing time .. I headed out to my car in parking lot while Hungry was finnishing up the "Deed" with the hired help .. LOL

I was about 20 feet from my truck and a van drove by and started firing at some guys that we're having pizza slices on the side walk about 10 feet from my truck ... I dove behind the Parking attendent booth .. and let them drive on by .. My first reaction was to check my truck and make sure it had no damage .. then I glanced over and noticed that all those guys were gone .. within 3 minutes the cops showed up and sure enough one guy was hit ... After about 15 minutes, Hungryman came out of the club only to find the street blocked off with yellow tape, ambulances and cop cars aplenty .. and Me talking to some cops .. He had no idea what happened the look on his face was priceless ... LOL

To Answer Gunners question on another thread .. No I didn't Get laid last night :confused:

Shann
10-20-2002, 09:04 PM
Vid i will tell you just like i tell Hungryman, do NOT go to Filmore's! LMFAO JESUS he got ripped off and you were almost killed, need there be anymore press for that joint?! Yuck i wouldn't even sit on a couch in there! blah!

Funbrunette
10-20-2002, 09:05 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!! That's just crazy! Well, at least you're ok. Be careful hun :)

Perhaps you should hang out at a not no seedy strip joint in the better part of town :p

gunner
10-20-2002, 09:20 PM
probably some chumps with a 9mm. if little bitches like that new what REAL weapons are like and what they can do, they'd quit playing around.
Vid, if I'd been there bro.... we would have returned fire.

Funbrunette
10-20-2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by gunner
probably some chumps with a 9mm. if little bitches like that new what REAL weapons are like and what they can do, they'd quit playing around.
Vid, if I'd been there bro.... we would have returned fire.

Gunner, remind me to never piss you off ;)

Darin
10-20-2002, 10:19 PM
So the important thing is this:

1) Did hungry get a good dance.
2) Did Vids truck get hit with bullets.

Lets get the important stuff outa the way here! :D

Raya
10-20-2002, 10:39 PM
I'm gone from the board for one week with hand injury and there are people involved in gun play. You just can't leave this place for more than a day with out missing everything.

If you are going to go back to that club (and you should think twice about that) get a good bullet proof vest.

It's dangerous out there be careful.

Vid Vicious
10-21-2002, 01:15 AM
Gunner .. Turns out there was one 22 mm and a shot gun .. Odd I didn't hear the shotgun??? DoOd fuck returning fire, I'm from Montreal, Duck and hide
No Holes yet Darin .. will let you know if I find any ... :p

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
10-21-2002, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
No Holes yet Darin .. will let you know if I find any ... :p

Vid has not found any holes all week long ..

Trust me ... I am sleeping with one eye open !!! :what:

Vid Vicious
10-21-2002, 02:59 AM
lol

:badcomp:

opps was that your pc?

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
10-21-2002, 03:07 AM
:rolleyes:

erika
10-21-2002, 05:29 AM
wow
you be careful
we had a driveby here in edmonton on the weekend another gang related shooting, they killed the one they were after
this is getting crazy, bloody police kept insisting last year we didnt have a gang problem, even tho weve been dealing with drivebys for about 3 years

Darin
10-21-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-

Vid has not found any holes all week long ..

Trust me ... I am sleeping with one eye open !!! :what:

:rofl:

luke
10-21-2002, 01:54 PM
And I thought New Olreans has some bad neighborhoods!!!

gunner
10-21-2002, 05:41 PM
Oh FB, don't say that lol, you could never piss me off. I am pretty high strung, but at the end of the day I like people, I just get upset when they try and fuck up this cool world we live in, and so if someone like Vid (who's way cool) gets fucked with, then it pisses me off :D
and btw, ya probably don't remember, but Evil introduced us in Miami.
got nothing but love for the both of ya.

I met EC in Chicago at an AWE event, we rapped for like 20min, and he didn't know me from a hole in the ground. That says something, because there's a lot of people, not just in this business, but in general, who'll barely give you the time of day unless they think you're somebody or can use you for something. It's people like that, who go to the back of my line. NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Funbrunette
10-21-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by gunner
Oh FB, don't say that lol, you could never piss me off. I am pretty high strung, but at the end of the day I like people, I just get upset when they try and fuck up this cool world we live in, and so if someone like Vid (who's way cool) gets fucked with, then it pisses me off :D
and btw, ya probably don't remember, but Evil introduced us in Miami.
got nothing but love for the both of ya.

I met EC in Chicago at an AWE event, we rapped for like 20min, and he didn't know me from a hole in the ground. That says something, because there's a lot of people, not just in this business, but in general, who'll barely give you the time of day unless they think you're somebody or can use you for something. It's people like that, who go to the back of my line. NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Yes, I remember...the real buff guy right?!? Hum...Yes I recall now! :D

BuggyG
10-21-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
Last night (saturday) I headed into town (Toronto) with nothing much planed, I was to go and pick up some video gear for a shoot the next day, Head over to Hungryman's place and work on some designs that I

See, this all falls downt o the image ya give. I still say ya a bouncer. No matter what. That image from whgen met ya first time at French kiss with whats her name. Imprinted on my mind. That and the fact ya stared me downa nd grabebd me by my collar and shook me a round a bit did not help. But still glad ya let me go. Anywhoots.....

hehehehe

:bonk: :bonk:

gunner
10-22-2002, 02:10 PM
thank you darlin :blush:
and I remember you being pretty easy on the eyes too :D

twinkley
10-22-2002, 03:53 PM
A shotgun??

They did a drive by with a SHOTGUN?!?! hahahahaha that is hysterical....

Only in Canada....

Glad you are okay Vid

BuggyG
10-22-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by twinkley
A shotgun??

They did a drive by with a SHOTGUN?!?! hahahahaha that is hysterical....

Only in Canada....

Glad you are okay Vid

Well guess they wuz tryin to get maximum spread with minimum work. Guess they were trying to save on ammo with the hard times. Cause ya know. Livin is more $$$ in Toronto then here.

But I do have to agree with ya...a SHOTGUN?!?!?!?! Only in Canada

:bonk:

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
10-22-2002, 11:30 PM
such caring words .. Even you Buggy

barryf
10-23-2002, 12:43 AM
Hey Vid they are looking for you!

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1026146629467&call_page=TS_News&call_pageid=968332188492&call_pagepath=News/News

B

BuggyG
10-23-2002, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
such caring words .. Even you Buggy

Ah well, I gotta be me. But I have toned it down much poast few mths. Took a break. But slowly but surely, ima be back! hehehehe:bonk: :bonk: :bonk: