PDA

View Full Version : Meds, Prescriptions, Online Drugs, ARG!

Evil Chris
12-01-2003, 10:37 AM
In the past few weeks, I have never seen so much spam in my life for online meds. They're even making it past some of my email kill filters. Who else is going through this?

I think that they're strategy is to send so much spam that people will eventually get headaches and be forced to buy some meds online for the pain! LOL

Shann
12-01-2003, 08:38 PM
LOL I agree!!!!

Wish I could order to Canada thou! hehe

Mystery Man
12-01-2003, 09:13 PM
I know nothing I see nothing

Feynman
12-01-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
I think that they're strategy is to send so much spam that people will eventually get headaches and be forced to buy some meds online for the pain! LOL

"Cause and Effect" as the Merovingian once said...

:bonk:

Seth
12-02-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
In the past few weeks, I have never seen so much spam in my life for online meds. They're even making it past some of my email kill filters. Who else is going through this?

They've been getting crowded out in my inbox by 4 words I would be VERY happy to never see again.... 1)Paris 2)Hilton 3)Jenna 4)Jameson

please, please, please make them stop....

Evil Chris
12-02-2003, 10:54 AM
That Paris Hilton stuff is very underground...

Apparently their legal staff is going after anyone who is peddling that xrated clip.

Wizzo
12-02-2003, 11:18 AM
Yea it been filling my box as well... What is funny though, you can buy just about any persciption drug online, but I wanted to get some worm medicine for my cat without the vet visit, and I couldn't buy it online without going to the vet 1st...:rolleyes: