PDA

View Full Version : Blue Blood's SpookyCash.com would like you to welcome our newest Troublemaker.

AmeliaG
12-02-2003, 01:16 AM
Please welcome Metatron, Blue Blood's new Director of Online Outreach, to the board. I've had a lot of fun playing on the boards, but while I will still be around some, Metatron is going to be making announcements for Blue Blood's SpookyCash.com (http://www.spookycash.com/) now and sharing his blistering wit with you all. We've got a whole bunch of exciting things happening with Spooky Cash before the end of the year, so you'll be hearing from him a lot.

He is not exactly new to the Blue Blood family, as I've known him since we were both too young to be here. Metatron has written for pretty much every Blue Blood project in print or on the web since the very beginning. He knows his way around a 10mm and is by all accounts quite good at giving the ladies anal. I love him and I hope you all do too. Either way, I'm sure he will have no trouble expressing himself.

If all goes well, Metatron would love to answer your questions about martinis in Vegas.

MetatronSpookyCash
12-08-2003, 10:31 PM
Martinis, Vegas, Me. I'll be the one in the rubber shriner's costume.