PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here from WRP ??

ehoneys
12-09-2003, 10:54 PM
Anyone from WRP on this board ? Ive been having probs with domain management for the past 1 1/2 weeks i called a couple times even sent emails ...

The last time i called i requested that the guy add my domain from their end he assured me that it would be done by the end of the day that was 2 days ago ..still no progress ..

If any of you guys are here email me admin@exotichoneys.com or leave me a note here .

Thanks

Joshua
12-10-2003, 12:02 AM
What's WRP? :confused:

Feynman
12-10-2003, 12:38 AM
Quiz of the week: WHAT IS WRP?

Wanton Rats Procreating?

Naaaaaahhh!

Wild Rose Production Inc.

WRP.net

AKA Carol and Danny Cox's outfit.

www.carolcox.com and associates.

I'm not from them, though. I just know them.

There are a LOT of ex-WRP people here though.

I'm not one of them either.

Christ, I won't be Evil, Disclose who They are if They don't Want to tell you; you'll just have to Dig More.

Evil Chris
12-10-2003, 11:19 AM
not to worry, I am sure someone will be along shortly to help you out.
If they haven't already... :)

Vid Vicious
12-10-2003, 12:25 PM
Kyle has been pretty bussy over there .. have you tred reaching Wookie .. your needs seem to be more up his alley

emmanuelle
12-10-2003, 12:49 PM
HI Ehoneys

That particular server is down for maintenance and upgrading right now. I'm sure that Wookie will take care of it right away :-)

BillyHoe
12-10-2003, 12:51 PM
Hi ehoneys,
Sory for the delay I'll look into it asap to see what's going on.
I have you on my ICQ list if you need anything else drop me an ICQ I'll keep you up to date on the progress.

ehoneys
12-10-2003, 04:23 PM
ok billy i just send you an IM on ICQ ... how can i get in direct contact with these other guys ...cause im way behind on a project i am suppose to have completed for a client ..

BillyHoe
12-10-2003, 05:39 PM
Our techs are currently in the office you can reach them at 1-888-467-8977, or email at sos@wrp.net. I didn't receive your message(s) through ICQ try using the number in my signature below. Or try calling me,my direct number is 514-240-5953 I'll try to get this setup asap for you.

ehoneys
12-12-2003, 01:22 PM
thanks for the help billy .. i got the domain added ...just need to have a mysql database added for it as well ..

i already have u added to my icq but it could be the old icq number i would add this new one ..

thanks again ..