PDA

View Full Version : Calling out BossHawg!!

Ronaldo
12-11-2003, 02:15 AM
I played ONE, count em, ONE bad hand in Miami and it cost me my table. I had shit cards all night and still would have won my table had it not been for that hand.

I WON'T make the same mistake this time.

http://www.webmasterpokertour.com

Show me my money! :cool:

P.S. Thanks for sponsoring what is surely to be an awesome time!

BossHawg
12-11-2003, 02:09 PM
I'll be sitting at the final table this time around waiting for you... :cool:

My brother/partner Dirt-E got a TERRIBLE BEAT as well. He was sitting as the last 2 on his table and got preflop Q-J..all in and the other guy came in as well ALL pre-flop. The other guy had a J-10...He was a massive favorite and would have knocked the other guy out. A fucken 10 comes and nothing else, so he lost...Not much you can do when that shit happens haha Them are the breaks in poker I guess :)

Ronaldo
12-11-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by BossHawg
I'll be sitting at the final table this time around waiting for you... :cool:

My brother/partner Dirt-E got a TERRIBLE BEAT as well. He was sitting as the last 2 on his table and got preflop Q-J..all in and the other guy came in as well ALL pre-flop. The other guy had a J-10...He was a massive favorite and would have knocked the other guy out. A fucken 10 comes and nothing else, so he lost...Not much you can do when that shit happens haha Them are the breaks in poker I guess :)
Yeah, that blows.

That's why I was so amazed I hung in for as long as I did.

I seemed to get 4-9 unsuited dealt to me all night long. Nothing you can do with shit like that.

BossHawg
12-11-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Ronaldo
Yeah, that blows.

That's why I was so amazed I hung in for as long as I did.

I seemed to get 4-9 unsuited dealt to me all night long. Nothing you can do with shit like that.

Could always bluff hardcore :)

Ronaldo
12-11-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by BossHawg
Could always bluff hardcore :)
If I was playing with people that actually had a CLUE as how to PLAY poker, than yes I could. When you're playing with people that will go in with anything (Not bluffing, just not knowing any better), then you can't do that.

Christ. First hand LocalG goes all in and loses everything to one of my competitors. What did he have? Something like an unsuited 2 and 8. :rolleyes:

Instant disadvantage.

BossHawg
12-11-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Ronaldo
If I was playing with people that actually had a CLUE as how to PLAY poker, than yes I could. When you're playing with people that will go in with anything (Not bluffing, just not knowing any better), then you can't do that.

Christ. First hand LocalG goes all in and loses everything to one of my competitors. What did he have? Something like an unsuited 2 and 8. :rolleyes:

Instant disadvantage.

I agree 100%..Once it got down to 5 or so at the table though bluffing was possible. I bluffed a few and I know others did as well :) But you are 100% corect. Cant really bluff when people are putting their chips in with garbage. Key is hanging around till they are gone and then start playing seriously :)

Dwreck
12-11-2003, 03:27 PM
haha i love it!! Ron you can play my hand I will be at cheetah's. HEHEHE