PDA

View Full Version : Question for Canadians that used used Incorporation services...

xxxdesign-net
12-19-2003, 04:52 PM
Did you have to enter the principal (lawyer residing in the states) personal info like passport, SSN, and driver's liscense number?

I know ccbill ask for it, is Ibill and Epoch ask for it too?

and Btw, anyone used Corpomax.com to incorporate?

Mister X
12-19-2003, 10:01 PM
Yes to everything except Corpromax. Never heard of them. But you do need to use a lawyer in the US and you have to provide a fair amount of personal info. We used Delaware but I have heard people say good things about nevada also.

Panky
12-19-2003, 10:33 PM
Nevada is a very good state to look into. Delaware works too, but try Nevada first. These 2 states are the easiest , plus the tax benefits. Regardless, personal info and a lawyer are required. Welcum to the U.S.

Panky
12-19-2003, 10:34 PM
BTW, Welcum to XNations!

emmanuelle
12-19-2003, 10:58 PM
Hey Patrick- feel free to drop me an icq to learn how we did it :-)

Vid Vicious
12-20-2003, 05:00 AM
Can you talk about it here? I'd be very interested to hear/read this info

great question xxxdesign

xxxdesign-net
12-20-2003, 01:16 PM
Hi Linda! ..we talked a bit about the subject couple of months ago on icq and remember that you were an american citizen also.. or something like that? My problem here is, CCBill is asking my "Registered agent" / Principal (the lawyer living in Delaware representing my company)... to give out his personal info like passport, SSN, and driver's liscense number... Which is something he doesnt want to do... The company I got incorporated with is corpomax.com .... which incorporated alot of canadians that then used IBill.... So it looks like IBill doesnt ask for the "Registered agent" personal info.... However, I would prefer using CCbill...
So, for Canadians that got incorporated in the states.. which CC processor are you using and did your "Registered agent" had to give out his personal info?

Im also wondering about Epoch...

Mister X
12-20-2003, 11:37 PM
We are using CCBill at the moment and we also incorporated while we were with iBill. After putting up with all the shitty service from iBill we made the switch and had no problems. We have never heard of anything like that from our guy in delaware but it sounds like there is something wierd going on with yours. I don't see any reason why a lawyer in that business would have any valid objections to providing ID but I also don't really see why CCBill would ask for it if your incorporation papers are in order. Unless for some reason he is listed as an officer of the corporation or something like that.