PDA

View Full Version : F.U.B.A.R. Shoutouts !

JFK
12-20-2003, 11:40 AM
Well its been a hell of a year.Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who have supported F.U.B.A.R. Webmasters for the past year. First of all Lensman thanks for the new camera! To all our advertisers LightSpeed Cash , Spread 4U , Stroke 4U, Goodthinxx, Perfection Cash, CowboyBucks/Max Hardcore, Nocreditcard, Top Bucks, Monster Cock Project, Oxeo, Sextronics, Mr Skin, Evil Genius Cash ,National Net, and Jupiter Hosting for keeping us up and running 24/7. These firms and the people behind them, Along with the Show Promoters, have made it possible for me to attend the various events with their advertising contributions. I would like to thank this board, its members for looking at the pictures, and the owners for letting me post them ! I cant forget the major Contribution of MRS F.U.B.A.R. who puts up with my rantings and ravings when I want to get the pictures up in a timely manner. We have another exciting year ahead of us, starting with Internext, hope to see you there. If you cant make it we will have pictures galore after the show. Have a Merry Christmas - Happy Chanukah , and a prosperous , healthy, Happy New Year !!

Julius F. Kedvessy (JFK) and Mrs F.U.B.A.R.

Vid Vicious
12-20-2003, 12:15 PM
Merry Xmas and hapy new year to Mr and mrs Fubar ..

see yah in a few weeks jules :D

you know anytime I can help I'm there for ya buddy

linkingloveserj
12-21-2003, 01:46 PM
Happy New Year to you :D

gunner
12-21-2003, 11:30 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Tafkap
12-22-2003, 05:01 AM
Happy Holidays for the FUBAR team!!!

Keep on doing such a nice job!!!!

:bonk:

JFK
12-22-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by gunner
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thanks Gunner, and Guys appreciate it !!:cool:

barryf
12-23-2003, 07:16 PM
Shouting right back atcha Julius!

Merry Christmas!!!

B

Evil Chris
12-24-2003, 09:57 PM
JFK, thank you for taking all the great pictures that you do in 2003. Looking forward to many more in 2004!