PDA

View Full Version : Do u feel concerned with Europe?

Tafkap
10-23-2002, 10:42 AM
As i work for a european sponsor, i'd like to have ur thoughts about Europe : is that market worth it for u? do u have traffic from Europe? which tools would u need to increase that traffic?

Thanx buddies

:bonk:

PS : if u have questions, feel free to contact me

Tobbe
10-23-2002, 11:07 AM
Offcourse Europe is a big place :D

Tafkap
10-23-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Tobbe
Offcourse Europe is a big place :D

Hell yeah but seems like that from ppl overseas we're a bunch of strange dudes!!!

:bonk:

Raya
10-23-2002, 11:20 AM
I would like to get more of the European market, almost all of my members are from European countries. I think I have two from the US. Why I have no idea, my sites just appeal to the European market. I am just starting to drive traffic. Now I need to get the sites translated to tap that market.

Evil Chris
10-23-2002, 11:42 AM
I certainly think the European market is a little more grown up than the North American market. Not so much in terms of how many credit cards are owned by Euro's vs. North Americans. We know that the latter has a lot more of those.

Case in point. Dialers. If someone in the US or Canada racks up a huge phone bill due to a dialer connection, and they complain to their phone company, the US or Canadian phone company will more than likely refund the money and the dialer will take a shit-kicking.

If someone in a European country racks up a huge phone bill due to a dialer connection, the phone company will tell them they are responsible for their own phone line. Which is what should be happening on this side of the pond. It's called accountability. :p