PDA

View Full Version : LotR - The Return of the King

wsjb78
12-22-2003, 12:41 PM
So finally, this evening I will go on a holy quest to see the last part of this fantabulous saga at the movie theater :)

wsjb78
12-23-2003, 03:22 AM
Feedback on LotR III:

Woooow! If you haven't seen it yet then you must go (of course only if you've seen the first two parts also). I reckon it's the part that is by far further away from the books but it is intended for cinema audience and I think it was done really well.

The battle scenes are just epic. If you think Jackson used all his know-how for part 2 then you are way mistaken!

I also think it's great to have the aftermath displayed. Can't wait to get hold of it on DVD!

Visualad
12-23-2003, 07:19 AM
yeah, its a great movie. :)

silent moan
12-23-2003, 07:51 AM
i haven't seen the first part but the second one is awesome, i'll check them out all for sure :)

wsjb78
12-23-2003, 08:57 AM
Ahem Silent Moan,

did you read the books?

NinjaSteve
12-23-2003, 09:47 AM
I hope he finally wins an award for the movie. The 3rd is my favorite this far and I really liked the first two.

StuartD
12-23-2003, 12:33 PM
Yeah, definitely a must see movie.

For me, one big huge bonus was the realism of the fights. I mean, no more of this "Aaragorn fighting 2 thousand Ourukai on his own" crap. I mean, it was exciting and all, but not realistic in my opinion to have the 3 main guys able to take on entire armies on their own.

In this one, it truly was an epic battle, and there was no one person killing everyone.

Of course, that's just a minor thing, but it really caught my attention.

The entire movie was amazing.