PDA

View Full Version : Exciting new webcam cash program!

Diva
12-31-2003, 05:44 PM
Toronto, Ontario, Canada – December 31, 2003

WebcamCash: A new cash program featuring live webcams

WebcamCash is a new program created for Webmasters, concentrating solely on fresh live webcams for both straight and gay surfers.

WebcamCash is different from other cash programs because it promotes pay-per-view live webcams, instead of regular membership sites. “We are inviting Webmasters who are tired of promoting the usual available programs, to try a new, different and fresh product: live webcams,” says creator Barry Fruitman. “When you promote a pay-per-view product, your referrals can spend as much as they want each month. For our affiliates, this means an unlimited earning potential on every conversion.”

Those who sign on for this program are also given unique tools to help them promote live webcams on their sites. These tools include the Thumbnail SpinnerTM, Webcam TGP, and tons of banners, exit consoles, and other creatives. Fruitman also says, “by providing our affiliates with the tools they need, promoting straight or gay webcams will be a breeze.”

WebcamCash is the first live webcam program to offer Webmasters the choice of $1 per minute recurring, or $25 for every join. “We are also the first to pay on every trial,” says Fruitman. “When Webmasters promote a product that has real live models working to convert their traffic, they will see how using WebcamCash will put money in their pockets!”

Spread4U and Stroke4U are supplying the live feeds for WebcamCash, and have been a supplier and producer of live feeds and quality content since 1999.

To learn more about WebcamCash, please contact: info@webcamcash.com, visit http://www.webcamcash.com or call: 1-800-735-2423.

poppy
12-31-2003, 07:19 PM
Woohoo!!!:xthumbs:

Evil Chris
01-04-2004, 12:05 AM
How did I miss this? :bonk:

Diva! You use the main forum, and I stick the thread! LOL

More excellent news from SPREAD4U ! :xthumbs:

Visualad
01-04-2004, 09:08 PM
Looks good.

DrGuile
01-06-2004, 04:26 PM
I dont get it....

isnt that exactly, precisely the same as promoting spread4u? (trough spread4u)

??

Mister X
01-07-2004, 11:27 PM
I have to agree with the Doctor on this one. Just exactly what is the difference between spred4u and this new program? The payouts seem to be the same and spread4u supplies the content so...

Also Diva's referral code for all 3 programs is the same so that seems to mean it's the same exact company with the same exact prices, payouts and content.

Just wondering. :D

barryf
01-11-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by DrGuile
I dont get it....

isnt that exactly, precisely the same as promoting spread4u? (trough spread4u)

??

Good question... I'll answer it here.

In terms of content and payout, there is no difference between Spread4U and WebcamCash. So why did we launch WebcamCash?

First, so we would have one program under which to promote Spread4U and our new gay site, Stroke4U, plus whatever sites we may decide to launch in the future.

Second, Spread4U and Stroke4U are perceived by many webmasters as a content plug-in for member sites. But they are also stand-alone sites and we want to give everyone in our industry the opportunity to promote them as such. That is why WebcamCash also has several new marketing tools that were previously unavailable under the Spread4U or Stroke4U programs.

I hope I answered your question!

B

Evil Chris
01-11-2004, 07:26 PM
Makes perfect sense to me Barry.

Mister X
01-11-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by barryf
Good question... I'll answer it here.

I hope I answered your question!

B Good answer! :xthumbs:

Shann
01-12-2004, 12:36 AM
Looks awesome guys! Congrats on the new program!