PDA

View Full Version : CCBill Sponsors caught shaving...

psyko514
01-06-2004, 10:27 PM
For those not aware, CCBill has a new affiliate admin area. In this area, you can see what type of rebill options the affiliate program has set up.

PerfectionCash.com has been caught only paying for one rebill.
KimHollandCash.com does not pay for any rebills.
BukkakeCash.com stops paying after 3 rebills.

I suggest you all log into your Affiliate Admin and take a look at all the programs you promote.

Post here if you find more shaving scumbags.

Kris
01-07-2004, 07:34 AM
proof? you just going on what you've read at other places?

psyko514
01-07-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Kris
proof? you just going on what you've read at other places?

I've seen all three in my CCBill admin with my own two eyes. Multiple screenshots have been posted on GFY. Jeff (who runs PerfectionCash) posted on GFY from Vegas first calling photoshop on all the screenshots. Then, he claimed he was working things out with CCBill and they were taking responsibility for the error. He provided a number to call to confirm with CCBill which ended up being a number for Verizon Long Distance.

If you doubt my words, feel free to check CCBill admin if you promote those programs.

You may also want to check these out:
Sweet18girls, Rodney Bucks, Fetish Frenzy, Flaming Funds, Sexy Fighters, Brothers In Cash, LotzaDollars, Kirsten's Room, Black Amateurs XXX Cash. I do not vouch for the accuracy of this list the only two I've seen for myself in this list are Fetish Frenzy and Brothers In Cash.

Mister X
01-07-2004, 03:44 PM
It seems that quite a lot of people have found out shit with the new option in CCBill's affiliate admin. Our program did have a few accounts showing no rebills and with a 1% payout. And there were an additional few that had a $2.00 flat rate and no rebills. Very strange because we never ever had any kind of PPS program. It has been 50% partnership from the beginning. Regardless, this has been corrected and the affected affiliates have already been paid. There were only 3 that were actually active affiliates that had any sales. I thought it was a screwup by me until I saw all the shit on GFY but I guess it probably WAS a glitch on CCBill's part.

The really stupid thing is that there are a bunch of guys saying that they won't signup with any programs that use CCBill now. Why the hell would they want to stay away from something that actually lets them see this stuff? Anyone with their own affiliate program software can put all the cute little bugs in it that they want to fuck people and you will never know it. With CCBill that particular loophole has now been closed! So it's really a much better reason to sign up with a program that uses them.

LAJ
01-07-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Mister X

The really stupid thing is that there are a bunch of guys saying that they won't signup with any programs that use CCBill now. Why the hell would they want to stay away from something that actually lets them see this stuff? Anyone with their own affiliate program software can put all the cute little bugs in it that they want to fuck people and you will never know it. With CCBill that particular loophole has now been closed! So it's really a much better reason to sign up with a program that uses them.

Very good point.

Panky
01-07-2004, 11:05 PM
Time will tell...

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
01-09-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Panky
Time will tell...

Could somebody tell me the time ?? :bonk:

SykkBoy
01-09-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Mister X

Yup, pure stupidity, but it seems par for the course for this industry the last couple years..........