PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with GFY??

Tafkap
10-25-2002, 09:03 AM
Seems like they've been hacked another time, their board is down...

:bonk:

modF
10-25-2002, 09:26 AM
It works for me, but VERY slow.

Evil Chris
10-25-2002, 09:32 AM
I thought xnations was going down last night... turns out it was a big routing storm of some kind going on here locally. :mad:
I can't get into GFY at all this morning...

Bree
10-25-2002, 10:09 AM
I got a black page.. that was it...
:huh:

best to stay here :)

Tafkap
10-25-2002, 11:29 AM
Now we know what happened :

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84645

:bonk:

mailman
10-25-2002, 02:21 PM
still down for me i get page can not be displayed......

oh well this is my new home.. :bonk:

Darin
10-25-2002, 02:28 PM
Kinda lame how people are bustin the huns chops about that.

I say a good bat and a knock on the cheaters door works better. :bonk:

baddog
10-25-2002, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Darin
Kinda lame how people are bustin the huns chops about that.

I must respectfully disagree, his policy of img sourcing is bullshit, he knows who is causing the redirects, so just delete the gallery. He can ban IP, e-mail, domain, sponsor codes, any number of ways . . . he just chooses to use the playground method of getting back at someone. Apparently, this is not the first time that the cheater has redirected the img src, so why does he not learn from his mistakes and take other measures. like bring down the rape sites with the img src?

Darin
10-25-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by baddog

I must respectfully disagree, his policy of img sourcing is bullshit, he knows who is causing the redirects, so just delete the gallery. He can ban IP, e-mail, domain, sponsor codes, any number of ways . . . he just chooses to use the playground method of getting back at someone. Apparently, this is not the first time that the cheater has redirected the img src, so why does he not learn from his mistakes and take other measures. like bring down the rape sites with the img src?

HA! I wasn't aware that he intentionally imc sourced that site. :P That of course, explains a lot of the hostility toward him on GFY.

Appreciate the info.