PDA

View Full Version : I have a ton of work to do

Evil Chris
01-11-2004, 11:39 PM
Christmas, New Years, and Internext have all combined to make my workload this week pretty high...

I've been taking care of the critical things, but the routine weekly stuff is going to be keeping me pretty busy this week.

Anyone else backed up like this?

Shann
01-12-2004, 12:34 AM
Yup you and me both EC (how did i not see you in Vegas???). On top of that, I have to throw my daughter her 13th bday party by the end of the month.

Luckily the weather is so shit i have NO desire to leave my condo, so looks like I may accomplish everything after all!

PrincessX
01-12-2004, 06:24 AM
Me too! ... but that's good, right? :)

Not only am I backed up w/ the stuff that got delayed due to the holidays and Internext, but some of the new projects I was hoping to get by going to Vegas are starting to come through... and new projects are always a fun change.

Oh well - like Shann said, "the weather is shit" (even in Florida). Perfect time to call the liquor store delivery service and curl up in front of the monitor for a week-long mouse-marathon!

Hope everyone gets caught up and makes great $$... while staying reasonably sane.

Cheers!

Shannon G

wsjb78
01-12-2004, 10:44 AM
I'm also totally stuck up in work myself :(

Evil Chris
01-12-2004, 11:59 AM
hahaha.... I like both of those Shannons... :D

Shann... I know, it's crazy. I didn't see you even once. And I was all over the place!

linkingloveserj
01-12-2004, 01:23 PM
yah me and my partners are pretty busy to:bonk: