PDA

View Full Version : Got Issues? Weeerk em out!

twinkley
01-13-2004, 04:35 PM
The Verdict is Unanimous: “JMM Justice” added to the TAWRadio Line-up

January 13, 2004 – The People’s Court? Judge Judy? Texas Justice? That has all been great for TV, but what about the adult Internet? Can chat board dramas and business disputes be handled more productively without losing the entertainment value? The answer is yes! Look no further as there’s a new “judge” in town! TAWRadio is proud to announce the launch of the JMM Justice radio show, sponsored by http://www.wegcash.com and hosted by adult Internet veteran and owner of long-standing http://www.sunupmedia.com - Jeff Miller (JMM).

New to radio but certainly not new to the adult Internet, JMM has stepped up to the mike during these tumultuous times in our industry to host his own radio show on the TAWRadio network where he will play judge, jury and executioner! Are you a Webmaster with a dispute looking for a fair and impartial mediator to offer a logical ruling after hearing all sides of the story? Are you looking for a radio show where mortal enemies will fight tooth and nail and have to succumb to more than the court of public opinion? Then JMM Justice is for you!

JMM states, “I have always enjoyed a good debate and am well known for having a very strong opinion on all topics ranging from business ethics to current events. I felt the timing was perfect for me to dedicate an hour each week to settling disputes, entertaining the masses and calling out a fraud or two along the way… but not necessarily in that order. It’ll be a pleasure to join the TAWRadio network and be a part of their weekly roster of high quality programming.”

JMM Justice premieres on Wednesday, January 14 from 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. (PT) immediately following the YNOT Bob Humpday Lunch Show at http://www.tawradio.com ... So log on, listen live, and get into the chat room as JMM renders his decision every Wednesday!

Have a dispute and are interested in being a litigant? Please contact JMM at jeff at sunupmedia dot com right away!!

Evil Chris
01-13-2004, 10:10 PM
I'm looking forward to this one.

Twinkley, will you be archiving these shows?

twinkley
01-13-2004, 11:15 PM
Hey Chris,

Hmmm good question!! Lemme find out ... I'm honestly not sure at this point :)

twinkley

taboo_gal
01-14-2004, 10:26 AM
Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely tune in. :)

Chris, it was wonderful meeting you and FunBrunette in Vegas. I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to hangout more.

twinkley
01-14-2004, 11:05 AM
Hey Taboo Gal!

It was great seeing you in vegas hon!! Give me a shout on ICQ when you have a chance? My number is 72099798 - I could have sworn I got one of your cards ... but when I got home, nothing :(

I think I may have lost a bag of show stuff somewhere ... dammit :/

twinkley

taboo_gal
01-14-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by twinkley
Hey Taboo Gal!

It was great seeing you in vegas hon!! Give me a shout on ICQ when you have a chance? My number is 72099798 - I could have sworn I got one of your cards ... but when I got home, nothing :(

I think I may have lost a bag of show stuff somewhere ... dammit :/

twinkley

Hiya! It was great seeing you again as well.

It is easy to lose stuff during and after these shows isn't it? :)

I'm almost positive I gave you a card if not a promo bag. But no problems, hun, I'll add you to icq and hit you up as soon as the dust settles. :)