PDA

View Full Version : Evil Chris is a Spammer!!

Tam
10-25-2002, 12:37 PM
Or he is GOD one........... everywhere I look, there he is....... Evil Chris...... are you stalking me? :nyanya:

I love the shirts babe....... and once I get a little more time, I am gonna come after one of those things......... :nyanya:

Evil Chris
10-25-2002, 12:44 PM
I'm not GOD... but sometimes I sure wish I had powers like that...
I'm looking forward to seeing you in one of our shirts Tam!!! ::-|
LOL

sherie
10-25-2002, 12:49 PM
Well perhaps I will have better luck getting one of these shirts huh Tam! LOL Seems that CDN Customs has a problem letting the big shipment of 1 shirt though! ASSES!! LOL

Tam
10-25-2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by sherie
Well perhaps I will have better luck getting one of these shirts huh Tam! LOL Seems that CDN Customs has a problem letting the big shipment of 1 shirt though! ASSES!! LOL

I guess, I don't know!!

Evil Chris........ oh but you DO have those powers, you just don't know how to use them......... come here and let me show you........... :D

PattyeCake
10-25-2002, 01:18 PM
Chris Darlin' You can Spam Me ANYTIME!!!

ps: Love the shirts!! :bonk:

Everyone have a Great Friday!!

twinkley
10-25-2002, 04:54 PM
Awww shit!

Seeing Sherie's icon reminded me that I forget to rib Chris about SpongeBob on the show!!

Damn!

twinkley

Evil Chris
10-25-2002, 04:55 PM
Sponge Bob looks more like a cheese with legs to me!!! :bonk:

Tam
10-26-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Sponge Bob looks more like a cheese with legs to me!!! :bonk:

THANK GOD...... I have thought the same thing. LOL

Just wait til that baby is about 2-3, Evil Chris, you will you never laid eyes on all these shows.......... I am convinced my cable company only gave me Nick Jr and Cartoon Network......... Sheesh....... LOL

Bree
10-26-2002, 01:44 AM
On Satellite we have NickJr and NickJrW :bonk:
and CartoonNetwork and Boomerang (old cartoons) and The Disney Channel... and Noggin...

it's enough to make one crazy :twisted:

Evil Chris
10-27-2002, 05:44 PM
I don't understand cartoons today.
In my time the lineup of cartoons and kid's programs seemed entirely different.
Like for example, I watched stuff like Looney Tunes (they're timeless anyway), the Banana Splits, Sesame Street, The Electric Company, and of course The Hilarious House of Frightenstein. Anyone remember that one? LOL

StuartD
10-27-2002, 11:53 PM
Oh man... I am gone for like... 2 weeks, and next thing I know, the boards are all merging.... where's the sanity??

I can't get away anymore... everywhere I go, the people are all the same!!!

Damn, it sure is good that all these people are totally awesome!!!! :D

Evil Chris
10-27-2002, 11:55 PM
Stuart... welcome back.... missed you around here.
Where did you go? You missed the drive-by shooting that Hungryman and Vid Vicious were almost in.... ::-|

StuartD
10-28-2002, 12:10 AM
Stuart... welcome back.... missed you around here.
Where did you go? You missed the drive-by shooting that Hungryman and Vid Vicious were almost in.... ::-|

Driver by shooting??????? ::-|

I was on vacation... sorry to leave you all so long. 16 days.. no puter, no work... just family, and relaxation, and fun. I think I gained just over 20 pounds!!!

I had a blast, but now I'm back, and ready for a fresh start... still got room around here for me? :D

Evil Chris
10-28-2002, 12:20 AM
of course... :D
Notice the new shirts in the dividends page? They're NICE... :xhappy:

StuartD
10-28-2002, 12:33 AM
of course... :D
Notice the new shirts in the dividends page? They're NICE... :xhappy:

Yeah, they look awesome.. although, the shirt in the top middle has big bumps in it... could those be ironed? Cause people might look at me funny if I had big bumps in my t-shirt like that :D

sherie
10-28-2002, 11:12 AM
Sponge Bob looks more like a cheese with legs to me!!! :bonk: Damn you!! Leave the Sponge alone or I will have to send some SB baby clothes....

And Twinkley feel free to mention me and SpongeBob anytime you like LOL

twinkley
10-28-2002, 11:34 AM
Cheese??

How can you mistake that fluffy cute little sponge for cheese?!?!

twinkley