PDA

View Full Version : How do you keep warm ...

Vid Vicious
01-15-2004, 03:51 PM
In Canada we've developed some pretty Invative ways to stay warm .. Here's a pic of my Nephew

Evil Chris
01-15-2004, 03:58 PM
damn Vid... he put back that whole bottle of black? ::-|

Vid Vicious
01-15-2004, 04:07 PM
The kid Knows his Booze ....

dyonisus
01-15-2004, 04:25 PM
I bought a bottle of Chivas for New Years but never got around to drinking it, I could have used a nice shot while cleaning the car off today after yesterdays snow fall. BRRRR

I saw some pics of a street in Montreal where a fire hydrant had busted and cars were literally frozen in the middle of the street unable to move. Crazy!!!!!

Kris
01-15-2004, 04:38 PM
this has been the warmest winter ever. it was 70 xmas day. today its rainy and 65, low tonight of 59. it's crazy to see ppl walking around in shorts in the middle of january.

SykkBoy
01-15-2004, 05:30 PM
To stay warm I crawl into a bed full of fat chicks...

wait, I live in vegas...it's always warm ;-)

Vid Vicious
01-15-2004, 06:25 PM
You and your Heat stories Syk ... it's -40 C here .. and damn are my balls chilly

dyonisus
01-15-2004, 06:48 PM
I called the wing machine guy and when he asked where I lived I said the corner of freezing and BRRRRRR!!!

SykkBoy
01-15-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
You and your Heat stories Syk ... it's -40 C here .. and damn are my balls chilly

I think it almost hit 60 F here today :)

hopefully this cold will go away and I can start hitting the jacuzzi in the next couple weeks...

Funbrunette
01-15-2004, 10:21 PM
OMG!!!!! I can't get over how cold it was here today in montreal ::-| Why again do I live here? I'm thinking Chris & I should have a conversation....Perhaps about moving....:salute: I'm thinking....Miami :sunshine:

Black Dog
01-15-2004, 10:23 PM
Stay warm? I don't think that's possible in this weather.

B

Feynman
01-16-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
I'm thinking Chris & I should have a conversation....Perhaps about moving....:salute: I'm thinking....Miami :sunshine:

I'd go for Costa Rica, Thailand or the Carribeans.

Want to change jobs ?

www.jobsindubai.com Dubai's the open-to-life part of United Arab Emirates, where women do not have to dress like mummies to avoid stoning (I'm not talking about the herbal variety one...).

Entry-level jobs opens at 5K USD per month, TAX FREE, many of them with nice house, luxury car, etc supplied.

But the ultimate solution is a 60+ ft catamaran. Jurisdiction-hop to your heart's content! Miami on day, the Bahamas two days later, Vuanatu two months later. Most of the time is spent at anchor, in nice places. Catamaran usually have very low draft, so can anchor in shallow, very private bays where regular boats can not.

If only I had 5 million dollars...

dyonisus
01-16-2004, 04:32 PM
I just got back from the boat show here in the Tdot
man how I long for those Hot summer nights and the feel of the wind in my face as I race across the lake....

how many more days until summer again....