PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy... arrg

Evil Chris
01-21-2004, 10:15 AM
I was trying to order a few items from the Old Navy website.
I found a few shirts for summer that I liked, and when I finally made it to the checkout page to enter my address etc.. I find that there is no shipping outside the US.

What is the deal with this? It's not like I live in a 3rd world country or anything. It's Canada! The #1 trading partner of the US? Hello?? :mad:

Joshua
01-21-2004, 11:00 AM
Do they have them in Canada? :confused:

Zebra
01-21-2004, 11:22 AM
Derek wears Old Navy all the time.
There MUST be an Old Navy store in Canada somewhere.
I dig Roots though. Good clothes!
Wish they had some stores in the southern US.

XxXotic
01-21-2004, 01:17 PM
can always have them shipped toa friend in the states and have the friend ship the items to you once they get to him. might cost ya a smidge more but you'll be able to have them shipped to your home that way

dyonisus
01-21-2004, 02:32 PM
that is not cool.. Old Navy has plenty of CDN locations, you would think they would be web savvy enough to cater to their CDN customers

A littlle Old Navy trivia - Ben Affleck wears Old Navy boxers in the middle East

Evil Chris
01-21-2004, 04:14 PM
We have Old Navy here and there in Canada, but it's not everywhere yet. I just like to order online once in awhile.

Roots is good stuff too. Ryan wears a lot of Baby Roots and Baby Gap. :D

NinjaSteve
01-21-2004, 04:24 PM
You have futureshop. Don't they sell clothes? :doh:

swoop
01-21-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Roots is good stuff too. Ryan wears a lot of Baby Roots and Baby Gap. :D

is ROOTS the company that makes a lot of the olympic teams clothing during the opening/closing ceremonies?

Shann
01-22-2004, 03:33 AM
Yup that is the Roots that makes all the Olympic clothing. :)

I am not sure if we can order Gap online, but last time I checked Tiffany doesn't ship to Canada either. :( Maybe once we get running water they will ship to us! lol

Zebra
01-22-2004, 11:50 AM
I'm coming up there. Maybe I could smuggle some over the border! :D

Evil Chris
01-22-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Zebra
I'm coming up there. Maybe I could smuggle some over the border! :D Faxing your picture to all border crossings now... :D

Dwreck
01-22-2004, 06:53 PM
If you need to pic you up anything let me know. :)

Kenny B
01-23-2004, 05:48 PM
Old navy will be opening up 6 stores in August of this year in Quebec, I know of one in fairview, one in the eaton center and one in carfour laval ... but no word on banana republic

emmanuelle
01-24-2004, 09:08 AM
The Brick is coming here too! 4 locations opening this spring.

Kenny you are such a clothes horse

Kenny B
01-24-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by emmanuelle
The Brick is coming here too! 4 locations opening this spring.

Kenny you are such a clothes horse

I'm actually a label whore LOL

Evil Chris
01-24-2004, 03:10 PM
An Old Navy at Fairview? Well that's cool... close to us.

It appears the Krispey Kreme that was supposed to open on the West Island .... isn't opening after all. :(

emmanuelle
01-24-2004, 05:46 PM
Good!

I was really afraid that was a Krispy Kreme opening in the Walmart Parking lot in Kirkland. It's around the corner from my place, and it would be calling my name day & night.

Fortunately I still don't know how to get to the one downtown, otherwise I'd be 300lbs!

Black Dog
01-24-2004, 07:29 PM
I buy most of my clothes at Old Navy. I love them cuz they're cheap! :)

B

Kenny B
01-25-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
It appears the Krispey Kreme that was supposed to open on the West Island .... isn't opening after all. :(

Actueally Krispy Kream is opening right at the Marche De L'ouest, they have already started construction :-)

dyonisus
01-26-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Black Dog
I buy most of my clothes at Old Navy. I love them cuz they're cheap! :)

B

YES they are! I like some of their t's and jeans myself!

sexykitten
01-26-2004, 10:06 PM
I never understood why American companies have such problems shipping to Canada... One of my favourite stores, Victoria's Secret ships to Canada, but for 10 x the price! It'd be cheaper for me to drive across the border to buy my lingerie, but that defeats the purpose of online ordering. I have to agree: It's not like I live in a 3rd world country or anything. It's Canada! :p