PDA

View Full Version : What DVD´s you recommend at the moment?

Visualad
01-21-2004, 08:17 PM
This week I watched "Ali" with Will Smith and "Punch-drunk Love" with Adam Sandler. Ali was great, and PDL was just crazy, Adam Sandler doing some great acting...

If you wanna watch something nice, I recommend those if you have not seen them..

You seen any dvd lately that you feel is good that you want to recommend? :)

Funbrunette
01-21-2004, 08:37 PM
I'm a huge movie "buff" but to be honest I can't remember the last time I rented a movie....Can I recommend oldies? :confused:

Visualad
01-21-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
I'm a huge movie "buff" but to be honest I can't remember the last time I rented a movie....Can I recommend oldies? :confused:

sure darling.. Gimme your favorite oldies.. :)

swoop
01-21-2004, 08:47 PM
a fan of swingers watched it twice within the last week on my laptop.

"your so money"

Evil Chris
01-21-2004, 09:36 PM
Punch Drunk Love was good. I liked that one a lot...

I'd recommend Seabiscuit. FB and I both liked that one.

I bought two DVDs today. Both of them music. I got the new Pearl Jam live from Madison Square Gardens and the Foo Fighters - Everywhere but home.

Funbrunette
01-21-2004, 09:55 PM
Out of Time (http://www.outoftimemovie.com/) with Denzel and Eva Mendes :drool: was an excellent movie!

I've got my good old classics "Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, JAWS (shut up, those ARE MY CHOICES :cackle:, Godfather part I, American History X (a bit harsh, but so powerful).

I'll see what else I can think of, or should i just be quiet and still be respected in the morning! ::-|

Shann
01-21-2004, 11:53 PM
Adaptation starring Nick Cage and Meryl Streep was a great movie. Odd, maybe watch it more than once, but I thought it was great. :)

Cold_ice
01-22-2004, 12:00 AM
Underworld kicks ass:)