PDA

View Full Version : Trucker HAT?? What;s the deal....

Dwreck
01-27-2004, 04:08 AM
I see them everywhere and I cant seem to see the appeal.

Von DUTCH is a name i see lots.

Some girls can pull it off but I think if our version og bell bottoms.

Fess up i know you have one.

iroc409
01-27-2004, 04:45 AM
i know someone who does.

surprised someone would pay $80 for the same type of hat they give away at farm stores when you buy stuff :)

Zebra
01-27-2004, 10:17 AM
Dugmore seems to wear a lot of Von Dutch.

Magnus3x
01-27-2004, 03:49 PM
Von Dutch is DONE!

Over kill and no longer the rogue anti-establishment company they were in the 50's-60's.. and you know when the TWEENIE boppers where the shit ...it's done.

webgurl
01-29-2004, 01:28 AM
I am looking for those damn trucker hats everywhere for my client , my local hat suppliers don't have the black / white ones !! Grrrrrr... any suggestions i need about 50 of them ASAP :confused:

Ezygo Steve
01-29-2004, 01:34 AM
they are done.....move on

Magnus3x
01-29-2004, 01:48 AM
It's called a "nylon mesh back" hat.. might help your search Webgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl

webgurl
01-29-2004, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Magnus3x
It's called a "nylon mesh back" hat.. might help your search Webgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl

thanks manus3xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i see a few companies online but its quite urgent i like to find somewhere local where we are instead of waiting a week for delivery :confused:

Platinum Doug
01-29-2004, 11:36 AM
Yeah, I'm a thumbs down kinda guy on the mesh hat . . . and that band The Darkness. They should be packed up and shipped back to the past where they belong!!!

And Magnus, is there something you'd like to tell us?? You seem to know an AWFUL lot about them . . .

hehe

:bonk:

Magnus3x
01-29-2004, 12:32 PM
And Magnus, is there something you'd like to tell us?? You seem to know an AWFUL lot about them .

I've hammered a nail or two on a construction site..:D I cant show up wearing my Poor Boy Kengal now can I..

Webgurl go to that custom T-Shirt place on Robson I know they have em there but blanks.. try and finangle their distribution.

punker barbie
01-30-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by ContentGuy Derek
I see them everywhere and I cant seem to see the appeal.

Von DUTCH is a name i see lots.

Some girls can pull it off but I think if our version og bell bottoms.

Fess up i know you have one.

i hate to be lame, but yes i wear trucker hats. but let me say in my defense i use them to cover bad hair days. (which seems to be every day ) GOTTA LUV AC/DC!!!
http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/vegas04/vid/012.jpg

Magnus3x
01-30-2004, 01:31 AM
It's not the trucker hats in general but the Von DUTCH ones. I like them and have been wearing them for almost 10 years LOL Mine say John Deer LOL

iroc409
01-30-2004, 01:49 AM
i've got a an old jeg's hat that i've worn pretty much daily for the last 3-4 years. it's been under more cars than i can count, and probably has had more than a quart of oil ran through it :)

i'm kinda sad tho, it's so torn up and stuff it's almost falling apart (almost afraid to wear it anymore - and dare not wash it). i figure for all the money i've spent with them, they should send me a new one :) maybe if i send pics. sorry tho, no mesh, it's all cotton or whatever.

Platinum Doug
01-30-2004, 10:35 AM
Okay, after seeing Punker Barbie in a trucker hat, I'm rethinking my stance a bit. Some people apparently due look good wearing them – but lets just say that it's not that hat that makes the girl. ;)

And Magnus, if you're gonna go big - you might as well go big with John Deer! That's CLASSIC!

punker barbie
01-30-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Platinum Doug
Okay, after seeing Punker Barbie in a trucker hat, I'm rethinking my stance a bit. Some people apparently due look good wearing them – but lets just say that it's not that hat that makes the girl. ;)

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Dwreck
01-30-2004, 02:41 PM
OK here's what I meant the old school style ones not one's like that.:bonk:

Platinum Doug
01-30-2004, 02:47 PM
Old school . . . have pic?