PDA

View Full Version : So Why Do Men Have Nipples?

TheLegacy
01-27-2004, 05:27 PM
To trick drunken Lesbians !!

http://www.erosblog.com/nipple-sucking.jpg

Evil Chris
01-27-2004, 06:44 PM
bwahahaha! :bonk:

Funbrunette
01-27-2004, 06:53 PM
Some guys love to get their nipples licked and "played" with...Personnaly I find that super erotic! :blush:

xamoMike
01-28-2004, 02:42 AM
nipples are for tweaking!

monaro
01-28-2004, 03:01 AM
To prove they're mammals, obviously

It seems that human embryos develop mammary tissue before they bother to check on whether they're going to be male or female and start modifying the basic plan with surges of this or that hormone. After only a few weeks, milk ridges form -- two stripes of tissue that start in the armpits, curve out over the chest, go straight down the stomach and then veer in toward the groin, ending somewhere high on each thigh. Later the milk ridges regress to some extent, usually leaving us with just two nipples.

Quite a few people end up with an extra, or supernumerary nipple somewhere along the trail of the milk ridge, however. (One man had five.) Sometimes they can't be mistaken for anything but a nipple, and other times they look like a mole. In fact, many people with supernumerary nipples don't know they have them until some officious and informative person starts examining their moles. Extras often run in families -- Darwin cites two brothers who each had a supernumerary nipple. Anyone who thinks that's weird should immediately leave the room and go check his or her torso for moles. How do you know you're not head-to-foot extra nipples and we've all just been too polite to mention it?

iroc409
01-28-2004, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by monaro

It seems that human embryos develop mammary tissue before they bother to check on whether they're going to be male or female and start modifying the basic plan with surges of this or that hormone. After only a few weeks, milk ridges form -- two stripes of tissue that start in the armpits, curve out over the chest, go straight down the stomach and then veer in toward the groin, ending somewhere high on each thigh. Later the milk ridges regress to some extent, usually leaving us with just two nipples.

Quite a few people end up with an extra, or supernumerary nipple somewhere along the trail of the milk ridge, however. (One man had five.) Sometimes they can't be mistaken for anything but a nipple, and other times they look like a mole. In fact, many people with supernumerary nipples don't know they have them until some officious and informative person starts examining their moles. Extras often run in families -- Darwin cites two brothers who each had a supernumerary nipple. Anyone who thinks that's weird should immediately leave the room and go check his or her torso for moles. How do you know you're not head-to-foot extra nipples and we've all just been too polite to mention it?

killjoy! lol.

TheLegacy
01-28-2004, 10:03 AM

Sounds interesting -

but I think the real answer is staring you in the face

To trick drunken Lesbians !!

Ounique
01-28-2004, 06:35 PM
Interesting observation, monaro.

Here's another fun-fact for you. These extra nipples are sometimes called "Witche's Tits". No offence to anyone who practices Wicca, of course. :)

I had a friend who had two extra 'nipples'. He was gonna get them pierced. Don't think he ever did, though. But I digress...

Feynman
01-28-2004, 10:38 PM
Oh... I thought "extra nipples" meant those girls I'm seeing while my wife thinks I'm at work...

:D

monaro
01-29-2004, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Ounique
Interesting observation, monaro.

Here's another fun-fact for you. These extra nipples are sometimes called "Witche's Tits". No offence to anyone who practices Wicca, of course. :)

I had a friend who had two extra 'nipples'. He was gonna get them pierced. Don't think he ever did, though. But I digress...

the prohibitions of sorcery in the new testament leave the same impression (Galatians 5:20, compared with Apocalypse 21:8; 22:15; and Acts 8:9; 13:6).

Supposing that the belief in witchcraft were an idle superstition, it would be strange that the suggestion should nowhere be made that the evil of these practices only lay in the pretending to the possession of powers which did not really exist....

monaro
01-29-2004, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Feynman
Oh... I thought "extra nipples" meant those girls I'm seeing while my wife thinks I'm at work...

:D

I can say only one thing to you my friend.... Hebrews 13:4

=)

Feynman
01-29-2004, 02:21 PM
I can say only one thing to you my friend.... Hebrews 13:4

=)

Well, maybe he brews 13:4 but here, we brew Labatt 50 ...

Ounique
01-29-2004, 02:25 PM
Well, I don't care why we have them...

I'm just freakin' glad we do!!! :D

XxXotic
01-29-2004, 02:35 PM
:doh: