PDA

View Full Version : OMG could you imagine?? LMAO!!

Izzy
02-03-2004, 07:05 AM
OMG I woulda shit if I was in a restuarant and saw this!! LMAO

theS2O
02-03-2004, 09:49 AM
that's some adventure there! lol :D

NinjaSteve
02-03-2004, 11:11 AM
Is that the waitress? If so, what's the address to the resturant?

EZKash-charlie
02-03-2004, 11:22 AM
i've tried to get the ol' lady do it in a resturant.. but noooooooooooooo ..

Bratt
02-03-2004, 11:30 AM
i am not so sure about the restaurant thing, but I had a very similar thought in the grocery store once....

Feynman
02-03-2004, 07:31 PM
Long time ago, in my craszy youth, I got a blown (not to cum-pletionJ in the dark corner of a bar, on a tuesday night.

I thought nobody saw it.

Later on, years later AAMOF, I was friend with the guy who was then DJ and he told me the story, not realizing that *I* was the guy of the story...
:cackle:

EvilBitch
02-03-2004, 10:21 PM
I think I'd freak out if I saw that on a restaurant..lol

Feynman
02-03-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by EvilBitch
I think I'd freak out if I saw that on a restaurant..lol

All people are not freaked out by the same thing, it suppose...

I? I would take a number and wait in line...

:D

Feynman
02-03-2004, 11:50 PM
True story.

A friend of mine organised a big supper for his GF's 40th birthday, invited about a dozen friends.

It was held at a chinese restaurant. They have *huge* round tables, so everybody's sitting at the same table.

All guest knew of his mischievous plan.

He pretexted some sort of stupid reason to explain his absence. This was odd, since he was the one who had organised the dinner. She was pissed.

Since everyone showed up, the meal proceeded.

The thing is, the SOB was hidden under the table, sometimes hiding behind the legs of other guests. The table had was situated in a corner, against two walls.

He started to touch her on the legs as if it was from a table close neighbor. Then he proceeded to touch her more, yet, always elusively.

She did not realise right away what was happening.

Everybody around the table feigned not to notice anything, and denied seeing anything when she discretely and worrily complained to others.

:bump:

He eventually got out from under the table. He never gave me the exact details, but she went all red when he told me the story.

:D

Izzy
02-04-2004, 01:25 AM
lol awww thats a cute story faynman, and the other story about you in the bar havin a lil fun was a good storry too.

I think it would be a lot of fun to do it in an elevator, with or without cameras, i really dont care. hehehe :blush:

-Izzy

EvilBitch
02-04-2004, 02:58 AM
hahaha...cool! I guess having this kind of adventure once in a while is fun!!:D

123Jason
02-04-2004, 09:53 AM
hhmmmm.....

iln bars, on the dance floor, movie theaters, public restrooms, airplanes, in the car, in the park, at the beach, elevators, etc.....

never in a restaurant. i love having goals :cackle:

Bratt
02-04-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Izzy
lol awww thats a cute story faynman, and the other story about you in the bar havin a lil fun was a good storry too.

I think it would be a lot of fun to do it in an elevator, with or without cameras, i really dont care. hehehe :blush:

-Izzy

I would like to try the elevator myself....ohhhh Kre8t0r...............:p

Feynman
02-04-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Izzy

-Izzy

Strangely enough, I HATE the prospect of being caught. It was precisely because I thought I wouldn't get caught (or bothered) that I did it. For that reason, I would never do it in an elevator.

OTOH, doing it in "public", well... a well informed public, without the element of "being caught" is OK with me...