PDA

View Full Version : Whois Gary Alan???

cashcow
02-03-2004, 03:14 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new to the industry and after chatting with a few people. They had all refered me to this Gary Alan. Can anyone tell me who is this person . Is he someone reliable or knowledgeable in this industry or what. Any information would be aprreciated. Thanks in advance.

Raven
02-03-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by cashcow
Hello everyone, I'm new to the industry and after chatting with a few people. They had all refered me to this Gary Alan. Can anyone tell me who is this person . Is he someone reliable or knowledgeable in this industry or what. Any information would be aprreciated. Thanks in advance.

GaryAlan is the owner of Gay Wide Webmasters and Stud Money. He's a premier marketing expert for the gay community. And, an all around sweet heart of a guy.

Evil Chris
02-03-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Raven
GaryAlan is the owner of Gay Wide Webmasters and Stud Money. He's a premier marketing expert for the gay community. And, an all around sweet heart of a guy. Yup... Gary-Alan knows his stuff! Been around a long time too.

He comes by here once in awhile... but not often enough!!! ;)

Cyndalie
02-03-2004, 06:00 PM
As my dad once tried to teach his parakeet to say..

"Gary is the Greatest!"

You may be able to reach him via his Ynot profile
http://webmasters.ynotmasters.com/public/ViewProfile.cgi?Site_ID=yno&H=17274

Funbrunette
02-03-2004, 06:06 PM
Hello and welcome! :D

cashcow
02-06-2004, 12:18 AM
I here he is such a guru. The response on the board lead me to believe he is not well know. If he is let me know.

Lee
02-06-2004, 04:58 AM
LOL

Okay Cashcow, no idea who you are however i have read this same post on several webmaster boards all of which got the same replies you had here by different people.

You have even been given direct contact information for both Gary-Alan and myself yet, neither of us have heard from you.

Just to be sure you do have our contact information here it is again.

gary @ gamediacorp.com
lee @ gamediacorp.com

You can also find the both of us by posting over on http://www.gaywidewebmasters.com

Should we receive nothing from you by the end of the week we are both of the mindset that your posts on virtually every forum going about this same topic is nothing more than 'trolling' the boards for a reaction.

Oh and thanks everyone for those kind words about the hubby :)

Regards,

Lee

Evil Chris
02-06-2004, 10:37 AM
Hello Lee... nice to see you here.

Your explanation sounds clear enough! LOL

Lee
02-06-2004, 12:54 PM
Hey bro :)

Yeah dont get tot he forums as often as i used to LOL

Probably got something to do with the fact that GA keeps me chained to my desk all day ;)

Regards,

Lee