PDA

View Full Version : CyberNet Expo Registration OPEN!

twinkley
02-10-2004, 01:24 PM
Registration Officially Opens for Cybernet Expo 2004

Netbilling and LightspeedCash sign on as Corporate Sponsors

February 10, 2004 – San Diego, CA – Tradeshow Productions, Inc. is proud to announce the official opening of registration for Cybernet Expo 2004 held in San Diego, California at the Hyatt Islandia hotel in beautiful Mission Bay, June 9-12. Early bird registration to gain access to all events of the show including conferences, seminars, the networking hall and the official evening parties is only $99! A simple online form can be found at http://www.cybernetexpo.com/online-registration.html

Cybernet Expo show organizer Fay Sharp states, “This year’s first time appearance in San Diego will be an exciting change from past events. Traditionally a mid-sized show with around 1,000 attendees, we are anticipating record attendance this year given the location, time of year, and all the new added perks for attendees and sponsors. In addition to offering inexpensive booth space in the highly visible networking hall, we are also offering several new sponsorship packages including "Corridor Cruisin'" and "prize sponsorships" as well as numerous seminars, discussion groups and cross-fire style panels. Anyone looking to enhance their online business and have fun doing it will definitely want to clear their calendar for June 9-12 right away!”

In addition to Netbilling and LightspeedCash picking up two of the top corporate sponsorships, TopBucks has signed on as the Conference sponsor, SwapBucks is the official registration sponsor, WebCamCash has grabbed the top marketing sponsorship, and YanksCash has stepped up to being the first local company to fill one of the sponsorships for the huge opening reception at the hotel on June 9th. Over 1/2 dozen other adult and mainstream companies have signed on as sponsors as well at this early date, with many more in the wings. Sponsorships and speaking engagements are limited and going fast, so be sure to email sponsors@cybernetexpo.com today to get on board!

Go west to Cybernet Expo!

About Cybernet Expo
Established in 1998, Cybernet Expo is now in its 7th successful year. Known for its perfect mix of business, networking and social opportunities, Cybernet Expo has become a “must attend” for serious-minded Webmasters every spring. Whether you are just starting out online, or have been in business for years, Cybernet Expo has something to offer for everyone, attendees and sponsors alike. For more information please visit the site at http://www.cybernetexpo.com

Fay Sharp / Jay Kopita
register@cybernetexpo.com

Evil Chris
02-11-2004, 12:13 PM
Who's going to this one?

JFK
02-11-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Who's going to this one?

ME ME ME ME................as you might have Guessed:D

Katlicious
02-11-2004, 01:22 PM
I'll be there, San Diego is my home. This will be the first adult industry event I don't have to check into a hotel at and I'm very happy about that one.

Everyone is going to have a blast, the weather will be at it's delightful peak at that time. I can't wait!:D

twinkley
02-11-2004, 01:38 PM
I WILL BE THERE!!!

twinkley

webgurl
02-11-2004, 06:28 PM
I might attend this one : )

Black Dog
02-11-2004, 08:21 PM
I'm registered! What are YOU waiting for?

B

Evil Chris
02-11-2004, 09:20 PM
I don't know if we're going yet!
We haven't been travelling as much with the baby.

dyonisus
02-11-2004, 11:48 PM
Still thinking about this one, it is a toss up either here or Pheonix or just not bother until FLA in August.

Evil Chris
02-12-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by dyonisus
Still thinking about this one, it is a toss up either here or Pheonix or just not bother until FLA in August. Phoenix is nice, however I have never been to San Diego and I only hear good things about it.