PDA

View Full Version : People ask me to post

PimpSticky
10-28-2002, 03:16 PM
Often times i wonder why there are so many bulletin boards and news letters and resources and messaging services and other ways to communicate with adult webmasters

and then suddenly i realize i am an internet hermit

I get online and i stay in my own little domain tinker with my projects and then go out and try to find something real world to do

People often ask me to come and post here and there and i say sure i will but never do. So evil chris asked me to post and i thought sure i guess i can post. Honeslty though i will probably never check the thread again much less check my spelling.

I dont want to be a party pooper and i certainly dont think i am (certainly my sense of self importance isnt so over developed that i think if i dont bother to post on boards the universe will come to a close)

So what is there to talk about i mean i dont want to read you other webmasters threads, shit i have 50 magazines that i havent read yet and about 30 books. Why do i even buy this crap i mean when do i have the time?

I know i should make the time but for fuck sakes im busy god damnit! You dont understand ? Hmmmm ok thats cool i mean whatever its all good. Anyway i have to go file some papers pay some bills and contemplate my next tax shelter.

Peace love and Stickyness . . . .

Evil Chris
10-28-2002, 03:20 PM
For those of you who don't know him.... Pimpsticky is one of the original internet GODS.
The past few years of online stress has caused him to be confined to a psych hospital at an undisclosed location in the United States, and he has only now been granted the right to use a computer in his padded room.
I think he needs more medication, though.... :bonk:

Magnus3x
10-28-2002, 03:50 PM
Hey hey greetings..

wow you sound like a fun guy to have a beer with.. nice ot meet ya.

cheers

sherie
10-28-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
.....I think he needs more medication, though.... :bonk: Yah like a big honking bottle of JD or Vodka!

Hey PS whats shakin'? Nice to see ya around :)

XXXMgmt
10-28-2002, 05:00 PM
Sounds like pimpsticky doesn't get out much, but then again I know how he feels. Don't know how to act when I do get out. And the only place I feel at home in is a nudey bar getting a lap dance by some hot chick!:D

Funbrunette
10-28-2002, 06:41 PM
PimpSticky baby!!!!

How you been? I'm glad you joined Xnations! :xhappy:

See, I still have our picture...lol Can't say I don't think of you! :p

PimpSticky
10-30-2002, 02:29 PM
Hey theres photographic evidence that i exist how creepy oh well at least i am in excellent company :D

You guys going to the january show? We are contemplating it the last couple shows have been a bit of a wash for us though. Especially you sherie maybe you can show me how to "party like a rockstar"

BTW this feature that emails you when you get a reply is pretty cool i wouldnt have followed the thread without it, kinda neat

Evil Chris
10-30-2002, 03:47 PM
She thinks so highly of you, she used that pic for her avatar!
Are you movin in on my girl? LOL

Of course I'll see you in January... let's crash some parties!

twinkley
10-30-2002, 04:33 PM
Hiya PimpSticky!

Welcome to XNations cutie?

You remember me?? hehehe

twinkley

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
10-31-2002, 04:17 AM
Yo Yo Yo .... PimpDaddy Sticky IN DA HOWSE !! :cool:

Shit man .. now I got some competition for pimp of this board :rolleyes: :(

Whuzaaaaaaaaap Kareem ??
When you coming back up this way to par-tay brother ?!?

m@rk
10-31-2002, 04:45 AM
Hi Sticky
I know what you mean, but every now and then you have to take a break and what better place to take that break than at Xnations, sometimes you will smile, sometimes you will get pissed of at a thread, and alot of the time you will meet really nice people.
Let this not be the last post we have seen from you :)
All the best
m@rk

Tafkap
10-31-2002, 05:20 AM
Welcome Pimp!!!

Dunno if u remember me and my Partner Tejano B but we had some beers at the GFY Party during the Internext in Florida!!!

C ya dude!

:bonk:

turbo
10-31-2002, 03:26 PM
Hi. Nice to virtually meet ya'. :)