PDA

View Full Version : Cybernet Expo vs. Internext

Bruno Dickman
02-11-2004, 01:49 PM
Hi there boys and girls how are you? :)

We have been going to the internexts for 2 years now, but never been to a Cybernet Expo. We´re way too overloaded to go this time, but I would like to hear from the ones that go to both what are the pros and cons of Cybernext, compared to Internext.

Thanks in advance!

Take care,

Bruno Dickman :xthumbs:

Black Dog
02-11-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Bruno Dickman
Hi there boys and girls how are you? :)

We have been going to the internexts for 2 years now, but never been to a Cybernet Expo. We´re way too overloaded to go this time, but I would like to hear from the ones that go to both what are the pros and cons of Cybernext, compared to Internext.

CE is smaller and more intimate than Internext, but still a pretty big show. It is one of my favourites because it always seems to have just the right number of people -- not too many or too few -- and excellent quality of people too.

For comparison purposes I would put it roughly on par with the upcoming Phoenix Forum (http://www.thephoenixforum.com/) (although others might not agree). The vibe I'm getting is that this summer's show will be bigger than usual, but it's a bit early to tell.

Cybernet Expo is on my "do not miss" list. Hope to see you there!

B

Bruno Dickman
02-12-2004, 07:27 AM
Thanks for the reply Black Dog! :)

As I wrote on the last post, we are ultra overloaded with current projects, but I am seriouslly thinking about attending to the next CEs.

We only went to Internexts so far, and once we went to AdultOnlineEurope. You mentioned the Phoenix Forum.. and now its even harder to pick where to go to!! hehehe

Take care and thanks again for posting!

Evil Chris
02-12-2004, 10:35 AM
Bruno, I would agree with Black Dog. Cybernetexpo is more of a scaled down show, but always with good webmaster turnout. Plus, it's easier to meet the newbies because it's a lot less hectic than the Vegas shows for example.

Brandy
02-12-2004, 01:54 PM
Cybernet Expo, my opinion is very high!!!!! This past Cynernet Expo, SEGuru and I got married. Black Dog, Chris and the entire Spread4U crew were there to witness!

So, I say thumbs up and anything is possible at a cybernet expo!

Black Dog
02-13-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Bruno, I would agree with Black Dog. Cybernetexpo is more of a scaled down show, but always with good webmaster turnout. Plus, it's easier to meet the newbies because it's a lot less hectic than the Vegas shows for example.

Actually, what I've always liked about CE is that is has LESS newbies, in my opinion. Not that I don't like newbies, of course, but sometimes I just want to network with a smaller, more experienced crowd.

B

Bruno Dickman
02-14-2004, 11:33 AM
Got it... seems like I can't miss it anymore then eh?

The upcoming one is on June... when is the one after that?

Thanks for the replies gang! :xthumbs:

Take care,

Bruno