PDA

View Full Version : Are You A Risk Taker?

Bratt
02-12-2004, 11:12 AM
The Risk Test
Take The Test Here (http://www.queendom.com/tests/minitests/fx/risk.html)

My Results...
Results of "The Test"
How much of a risk taker are you?

Your score = 60
While you recognize that without risk there is no gain, you have limits about how far you are willing to go. You tend to take well-thought-out, calculated risks - but draw the line at anything that could seriously backfire. This is a wise approach, but there is one concern: some of the situations presented in this test were more than risky; they were outright foolish. Transporting narcotics? Driving without a seatbelt? Leaving your child alone so you could flirt? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should think long and hard about the possible consequences of your risky behavior. Sure, you might get some kind of rush or even have some wild and crazy adventures, but at what price? You should consider channeling your daring spirit into less perilous activities, maybe bungee jumping or rock climbing. If not, don't say I didn't warn you - play with fire and you're bound to get burned

Evil Chris
02-12-2004, 11:19 AM
I also scored 60. I figured it would be higher.

Bratt
02-12-2004, 11:43 AM
I thought mine would be higher also Chris....

jscott
02-12-2004, 12:11 PM
i'm a 60 too ;)

cool1
02-12-2004, 12:32 PM
Your score = 90

What does your score mean?
Unless you're just a big talker and wouldn't actually follow through with any of your answers to the test, you are one wild and crazy risk-taker. Transporting narcotics? Leaving your child alone so you could flirt? Those are some pretty extreme, and potentially dangerous, situations. If you answered yes to any of these questions, you obviously have no fear and are willing to gamble precious commodities (your child's safety, your freedom!) for possible gain - or simply for the thrill of living on the edge. While taking the occasional, well-thought-out risk is necessary to get anywhere in life, going too far can certainly backfire. Have you thought about the serious consequences of some of these harsh actions? Sure, you might get some kind of rush and have some wicked adventures, but at what price? You should consider channeling your daring spirit into less perilous activities, maybe bungee jumping or rock climbing. If not, don't say I didn't warn you - play with fire and you're bound to get burned!

KCX
02-12-2004, 04:20 PM
I got a 50 on this test!

While you recognize that without risk there is no gain, you have limits about how far you are willing to go. You tend to take well-thought-out, calculated risks - but draw the line at anything that could seriously backfire. This is a wise approach, but there is one concern: some of the situations presented in this test were more than risky; they were outright foolish. Transporting narcotics? Driving without a seatbelt? Leaving your child alone so you could flirt? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should think long and hard about the possible consequences of your risky behavior. Sure, you might get some kind of rush or even have some wild and crazy adventures, but at what price? You should consider channeling your daring spirit into less perilous activities, maybe bungee jumping or rock climbing. If not, don't say I didn't warn you - play with fire and you're bound to get burned!

Panky
02-12-2004, 04:55 PM
Your score = 80

LOL! Why? How do they figure? Just because I live life? Just because I would be a civilian on some Space Shuttle flight? To experience something like a Space flight would be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Sure I could die, but I could die on my way to the mall, too.

:bonk:

EvilBitch
02-12-2004, 10:53 PM
I got 50 too

dyonisus
02-13-2004, 12:43 AM
55 here, hmm seems I was 55 in another of these as well

XxXotic
02-13-2004, 03:43 AM
Results of "The Test"
How much of a risk taker are you?

Your score = 80