PDA

View Full Version : AVS sites...

SKULL
02-21-2004, 01:26 PM
I was wondering how many people here use AVS and how do you use them?

baddog
02-21-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by SKULL
I was wondering how many people here use AVS and how do you use them?

I use it so much I bought the company. However, I am afraid I do not understand the second part of the question

suesheboy
02-21-2004, 06:28 PM
Do you mean on the second part of that question:

1) a revenue stream

2) keeping underage surfers away

3) to increase traffic

It will do all three. Baddog what did I miss?

Jal36
02-21-2004, 06:57 PM
Hi,
I use AVS and to know how to use them you have to follow their required restriction about their AVS. They are not bad to use and it safe guards you from getting into any unessary legal entanglements with the law.
Men Of Names (http://www.jeffreylee.us)

SKULL
02-21-2004, 08:42 PM
Sorry I meant to say how do you push them? SE pages, submissions or what? thanx for some of the previous answers

nanda
02-21-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Jal36
Hi,
I use AVS and to know how to use them you have to follow their required restriction about their AVS. They are not bad to use and it safe guards you from getting into any unessary legal entanglements with the law.

I agree!;)

suesheboy
02-21-2004, 09:33 PM
Se doorways
tgps
links list
purchased traffic

baddog
02-22-2004, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by suesheboy
Do you mean on the second part of that question:

1) a revenue stream

2) keeping underage surfers away

3) to increase traffic

It will do all three. Baddog what did I miss?

it will keep a roof over my head ;)

baddog
02-22-2004, 02:22 AM
Sorry I meant to say how do you push them? SE pages, submissions or what? thanx for some of the previous answers

any way that you would promote a paysite should be used to promote an AVS site.

opt in email, trades . . . . and any of the methods mentioned by suesheboy

SKULL
02-22-2004, 01:45 PM
I've been seeing around lately that the AVS sites are bound to disapear, how much truth is in this?

Jal36
02-22-2004, 03:30 PM
I really do not think that their is no truth from what I have heard if they get rid of the AVS who will protect children from viewing our sites. :time:
Men Of Names (http://jeffreylee.us)

baddog
02-22-2004, 05:35 PM
I've been seeing around lately that the AVS sites are bound to disapear, how much truth is in this?

none

SKULL
02-22-2004, 09:21 PM
Can you guys please recomment a good AVS program?

baddog
02-22-2004, 09:41 PM
Can you guys please recomment a good AVS program?

Personally, I like the one in suesheboy's sig, Sex Pictures Pass AVS (http://www.sexpicturespass.com/lounge/wmsignup.cgi?referal=529) (yeah, that is his referral ID). So that would be two votes for SPP. :D

suesheboy
02-22-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by baddog
Personally, I like the one in suesheboy's sig, Sex Pictures Pass AVS (http://www.sexpicturespass.com/lounge/wmsignup.cgi?referal=529) (yeah, that is his referral ID). So that would be two votes for SPP. :D

Its there in my sig for a reason.

You need help...you get it. You will be taught how to make money with an established program with vetrans in the biz behind it.

How can you beat that? :p

SKULL
02-23-2004, 08:37 AM
Cool they seem like a very good one. Now anyone here good with movies? Can you recommend me a place for buying movies or DVDs with licence for use?

nanda
02-23-2004, 10:01 AM
Seems to work nicely...:D

TurboAngel
02-23-2004, 10:03 AM
Works well here!

:)

cyberxxx
02-23-2004, 12:38 PM
We use ProAdult AVS and even have our own ProAdult partnership program (SRevenue.com (http://www.srevenue.com)) ;)

SKULL
02-23-2004, 06:15 PM
Thanx for all the tips on AVS now whats the best way to convert with an avs site? would it convert better if its designed like a payite type?

Jal36
02-23-2004, 06:30 PM
That is the way that I have my site set as. :angel:

nanda
02-23-2004, 07:02 PM
Adultbouncer

nanda
02-23-2004, 07:13 PM
That is the way that I have my site set as. :angel:

Your thumbnails aren't showing

file:///C:/My%20Documents/Website/Men%20Of%20Names/thumb/antonio%20baines%
that is the URL that comes up, you have to get rid of that with your editor. ;)

suesheboy
02-23-2004, 09:54 PM
Thanx for all the tips on AVS now whats the best way to convert with an avs site? would it convert better if its designed like a payite type?

When you sign up for the avs site in my sig they have great boards that will take you step by step. Baddog can also set you up with I think it was content store for your content.

Jal36
02-23-2004, 10:55 PM
Your thumbnails aren't showing
Nanda,
Thanks for telling me about the thumbnails :angel:

TurboAngel
02-23-2004, 11:02 PM
I heard deluxe pass is good!

SKULL
02-23-2004, 11:18 PM
Ok the big question now is, what do the memebers areas in AVS sites are supposed to look like? just like a paysite? or is it something diferent?

baddog
02-24-2004, 12:23 AM
Cool they seem like a very good one. Now anyone here good with movies? Can you recommend me a place for buying movies or DVDs with licence for use?

Check out ContentShopper (http://www.contentshopper.com) - We bring the content providers to you

baddog
02-24-2004, 12:25 AM
Ok the big question now is, what do the memebers areas in AVS sites are supposed to look like? just like a paysite? or is it something diferent?

members area can be very simple. . . 2 TGP galleries combined . . . contact me direct if you decide you need some assistance

baddog
02-24-2004, 12:27 AM

I have been very surprised with what I see converts. . . I think more than design, it comes down to how you promote it.

If yuo submit and forget, it does not matter how good it looks, if you promote it, even the most simple designs work.

SKULL
02-24-2004, 09:38 AM
members area can be very simple. . . 2 TGP galleries combined . . . contact me direct if you decide you need some assistance

Thanx baddog... but Since the members area can be very simple won't that increase the chance of chargebacks and cancellations?

nanda
02-24-2004, 10:53 AM
Here is a good article on Avs sites,
AVS Sites (http://www.theadultwebmaster.com/articles/031201_avs.phtml)

baddog
02-24-2004, 02:14 PM
Thanx baddog... but Since the members area can be very simple won't that increase the chance of chargebacks and cancellations?

okay, legit question, so I should emphasize that my comments are applicable to SexPicturesPass.com only.

It costs $4.95 for a lifetime membership to SPP. In fact, they are paying $4.95 to take one of the 12 Hustler trials available. If they take the trial, they get access to SPP for life, just for trying.

Since there is no recurring and there are 5,000 sites in the system, with 30 more added daily on average, it is a very good value.

In fact, we have never had a chargeback. The only thing close was, I think, three checks that bounced.

baddog
02-24-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by nanda
Here is a good article on Avs sites,
AVS Sites (http://www.theadultwebmaster.com/articles/031201_avs.phtml)

excuse me, but what makes you think that is a "good" article? The author is stating his opinion, based on nothing except what AC did. While AC may have been the first AVS, they for sure are not the only AVS . . . . they may not be around for much longer, but as long as people know how to evolve, AVS will be here for some tiome to come.

I can tell you from a personal standpoint that AC pulling their crap was one of the best things to ever happen to SPP. We got bigger and better sites submitted to the system, more affiliates, and more signups every pay-period.

Connor is jist an opinionated chicken little, and the fact that he has an article at theadultwebmaster does not make his opinion any more valuable than anyone elses. Of course, that is just my opinion . . . I could be wrong (not).

nanda
02-24-2004, 08:12 PM
excuse me, but what makes you think that is a "good" article? The author is stating his opinion, based on nothing except what AC did. While AC may have been the first AVS, they for sure are not the only AVS . . . . they may not be around for much longer, but as long as people know how to evolve, AVS will be here for some tiome to come.

I can tell you from a personal standpoint that AC pulling their crap was one of the best things to ever happen to SPP. We got bigger and better sites submitted to the system, more affiliates, and more signups every pay-period.

Connor is jist an opinionated chicken little, and the fact that he has an article at theadultwebmaster does not make his opinion any more valuable than anyone elses. Of course, that is just my opinion . . . I could be wrong (not).

So are you now in charge of telling people what is good and isn't good? :confused: EXCUSE me but I thought it was good to share this article about someones avs experience....if your AVS site is succesful and there's isn't well good for you.

SKULL
02-24-2004, 08:23 PM
okay, legit question, so I should emphasize that my comments are applicable to SexPicturesPass.com only.

It costs $4.95 for a lifetime membership to SPP. In fact, they are paying $4.95 to take one of the 12 Hustler trials available. If they take the trial, they get access to SPP for life, just for trying.

Since there is no recurring and there are 5,000 sites in the system, with 30 more added daily on average, it is a very good value.

In fact, we have never had a chargeback. The only thing close was, I think, three checks that bounced.

Granted it seems like a very good offer to them, but if they don't take the Hustler trial they don't get lifetime membership? and if they don't what kinda of membership do they get?

droog
02-24-2004, 08:54 PM
:confused:

baddog
02-25-2004, 03:54 AM
Granted it seems like a very good offer to them, but if they don't take the Hustler trial they don't get lifetime membership? and if they don't what kinda of membership do they get?

If they don't take the Hustler trial, they don't get access to SPP

baddog
02-25-2004, 03:57 AM
So are you now in charge of telling people what is good and isn't good? :confused: EXCUSE me but I thought it was good to share this article about someones avs experience....if your AVS site is succesful and there's isn't well good for you.

Hey, I gave my opinion on why I did not feel it was a good article, all I asked of you was to tell me what you think makes it a good article. I guess your inability to understand a simple question explains why you thought it was a good article. You probably had no idea WTF he was talking about, but the spelling appeared to be correct. :rolleyes:

SKULL
02-25-2004, 08:15 AM
If they don't take the Hustler trial, they don't get access to SPP

How much is the hustler trial?

nanda
02-25-2004, 11:20 AM
Nanda,
Thanks for telling me about the thumbnails :angel:

I'm glad I was able to help! ;)

TurboAngel
02-25-2004, 12:57 PM

Thanks, I'll sign up!

:D

SKULL
02-25-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by TurboAngel
Thanks, I'll sign up!

You go Girl... :D

baddog
02-25-2004, 03:09 PM
How much is the hustler trial?

as stated above, It costs $4.95 for a lifetime membership to SPP. In fact, they are paying $4.95 to take one of the 12 Hustler trials available. If they take the trial, they get access to SPP for life, just for trying.

SPP is like an incentive program, like those commercials for Ginzu knives. Buy the knives and get a free vacuum cleaner. If you don't like the knives, return them, and keep the vacuum cleaner.

Makes for a very easy sell, and you get up to $30 per signup.

baddog
02-25-2004, 03:10 PM
Thanks, I'll sign up!

welcome aboard

SKULL
02-25-2004, 06:01 PM
as stated above, It costs $4.95 for a lifetime membership to SPP. In fact, they are paying $4.95 to take one of the 12 Hustler trials available. If they take the trial, they get access to SPP for life, just for trying.

SPP is like an incentive program, like those commercials for Ginzu knives. Buy the knives and get a free vacuum cleaner. If you don't like the knives, return them, and keep the vacuum cleaner.

Makes for a very easy sell, and you get up to $30 per signup.

Now I get you bro... as soon as I finish with all my little projects here, I will sign up and start on the AVS world with SPP.. :)

nanda
02-25-2004, 07:42 PM
Hey, I gave my opinion on why I did not feel it was a good article, all I asked of you was to tell me what you think makes it a good article. I guess your inability to understand a simple question explains why you thought it was a good article. You probably had no idea WTF he was talking about, but the spelling appeared to be correct. :rolleyes:

I don't think even think you can comprehend yourself...Any moron can see that the guys is stating what he thinks, is there anything wrong with my saying it's a good article? I respect his opinion, and think people can get good info from that article...you seem to think everyone has to think like you, and see things only your way....:rolleyes: WHAT ISLAND ARE U LIVING ON? Everyone is entitled to their opinions, I like what he wrote, but then again, seems like you have to get off your high horse and respect other people's opinion....:geez:

TurboAngel
02-25-2004, 09:12 PM
welcome aboard

Thanks!

baddog
02-26-2004, 01:00 AM
I don't think even think you can comprehend yourself...Any moron can see that the guys is stating what he thinks, is there anything wrong with my saying it's a good article? I respect his opinion, and think people can get good info from that article...you seem to think everyone has to think like you, and see things only your way....:rolleyes: WHAT ISLAND ARE U LIVING ON? Everyone is entitled to their opinions, I like what he wrote, but then again, seems like you have to get off your high horse and respect other people's opinion....:geez:

my point is that he is not discussing the current situation with AVS, and it is not an informative article if someone wants to learn about AVS.

He is discussing the downfall of AC, and he is basing his opinion on what happened to AC and AC is not the world of AVS

baddog
02-26-2004, 01:02 AM
Now I get you bro... as soon as I finish with all my little projects here, I will sign up and start on the AVS world with SPP.. :)

Will be glad to have you. If you have ANY questions, please feel free to contact me direct . . . . I am always there for my affiliates

SKULL
02-26-2004, 08:22 AM
Will be glad to have you. If you have ANY questions, please feel free to contact me direct . . . . I am always there for my affiliates

Thanx baddog I appreciate all your help :xthumbs:

nanda
02-26-2004, 11:33 AM
my point is that he is not discussing the current situation with AVS, and it is not an informative article if someone wants to learn about AVS.

He is discussing the downfall of AC, and he is basing his opinion on what happened to AC and AC is not the world of AVS

I see your point, and I agree..I hope you don't think that I am just trying to fight you, and I am not trying to put avs down, I am actually for that part of the industry getting better!;)

TurboAngel
02-26-2004, 12:33 PM
Thanx baddog I appreciate all your help :xthumbs:

Skull, Baddog is one of the good guys.

nanda
02-26-2004, 12:39 PM

He seems to be nice and know his stuff!;)

TurboAngel
02-26-2004, 12:40 PM
He seems to be nice and know his stuff!;)

That he does!

;)

SKULL
02-26-2004, 12:46 PM

How about you .. are you one of the good Girls? ;)

TurboAngel
02-26-2004, 12:48 PM

How often do you update it?

SKULL
02-26-2004, 05:40 PM

Yes this is a very good question... or do you not update at all?

breaker
02-26-2004, 05:58 PM
Is it really worth the trouble building and promoting AVS sites if you run paysite already. Or is it mainly trageted for webmasters who don't want to setup a real paysite yet/can't afford?

And how well does the average AVS convert against paysites?

SKULL
02-26-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by breaker
Is it really worth the trouble building and promoting AVS sites if you run paysite already. Or is it mainly trageted for webmasters who don't want to setup a real paysite yet/can't afford?

Very good question I'd like to know that too... Breaker do you own any AVS or pay sites?

breaker
02-26-2004, 06:04 PM
Very good question I'd like to know that too... Breaker do you own any AVS or pay sites?

I tried building some simple AVSes years ago. Never got any signups so it died for me pretty quick. Yes, i have paysites thats the reason i wonder if people do both. I can recyle my content and build these premium AVSes. If it's worth it. :D

SKULL
02-26-2004, 06:07 PM
I tried building some simple AVSes years ago. Never got any signups so it died for me pretty quick. Yes, i have paysites thats the reason i wonder if people do both. I can recyle my content and build these premium AVSes. If it's worth it. :D

What Niche converts for you better on you paysites?

breaker
02-26-2004, 06:32 PM
What Niche converts for you better on you paysites?

Gay midget trannys ofcourse :D

nanda
02-26-2004, 06:56 PM
Gay midget trannys ofcourse :D

Mine is staright midgets tranny's...:p

breaker
02-26-2004, 07:01 PM

Better then Tall hairy circusfreak MILFs. :rolleyes:

breaker
02-26-2004, 07:02 PM
Is it with Freesite or SE traffic you try to promote AVSes only? And is TGP gallery traffic a waste? Better to send to paysites or PPS sponsors?

droog
02-26-2004, 07:03 PM

oversaturated....

nanda
02-26-2004, 07:06 PM
Is it with Freesite or SE traffic you try to promote AVSes only? And is TGP gallery traffic a waste? Better to send to paysites or PPS sponsors?

You can use the ones u mention plus these...
Se doorways
tgps
links list
purchased traffic

nanda
02-26-2004, 07:07 PM

De Costa Rica...hablas Espaņol?:D

TurboAngel
02-26-2004, 07:09 PM
How about you .. are you one of the good Girls? ;)

I sure am, it's sad but hard to find good pp.

nanda
02-26-2004, 07:15 PM
I sure am, it's sad but hard to find good pp.

There's a lot of jerks around....:mad:

TurboAngel
02-26-2004, 07:17 PM
There's a lot of jerks around....:mad:

It's hard to weed them out from the good pp, so sad.

:(

nanda
02-26-2004, 07:18 PM
It's hard to weed them out from the good pp, so sad.

In your experience, how have most of the people you met been like?:confused:

TurboAngel
02-26-2004, 07:20 PM
In your experience, how have most of the people you met been like?:confused:

I would have to say for the most part everyone has been cool.

We went to NY the past 2 years for Ninas partys so we have gotten to hang with a bunch of pp.

nanda
02-26-2004, 07:22 PM
I would have to say for the most part everyone has been cool.

We went to NY the past 2 years for Ninas partys so we have gotten to hang with a bunch of pp.

So are you well associated with them? I met some kerks in this business...:rolleyes:

TurboAngel
02-26-2004, 07:24 PM
So are you well associated with them? I met some kerks in this business...:rolleyes:

No not associated with anyone, just gone up there and had a blast.

I have also hung out in Philly with some good pp from the boards.

TurboAngel
02-26-2004, 07:30 PM
LOOK (http://www.lapdancemag.com/) this is my friends site who we have hung out with in Philly.

nanda
02-26-2004, 07:32 PM
LOOK (http://www.lapdancemag.com/) this is my friends site who we have hung out with in Philly.

Cool! Are u attending the party in Phili this year?;)

nanda
02-26-2004, 07:33 PM
Better then Tall hairy circusfreak MILFs. :rolleyes:

Big Hair tranny's......;)

TurboAngel
02-26-2004, 07:33 PM
I'm not sure what party you're talking about.

nanda
02-26-2004, 07:39 PM
I'm not sure what party you're talking about.

There's a Philly adult webmster In May....

Webmaster Access (http://www.webmasteraccess.com/)

TurboAngel
02-26-2004, 07:41 PM

Thanks for the link, I'm sure we will be there unless we move first.

nanda
02-26-2004, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the link, I'm sure we will be there unless we move first.

Where are u moving to?:confused:

SKULL
02-26-2004, 07:45 PM

I hope I can attend that party :)

TurboAngel
02-26-2004, 07:53 PM
Where are u moving to?:confused:

I want to move to NC, I don't like it here in NJ.

TurboAngel
02-26-2004, 07:53 PM
I hope I can attend that party :)

Will you be there?

SKULL
02-26-2004, 07:57 PM
Will you be there?

I will try to be there, but my sister inlaw sweet sixteen is on that day, so I don't know if I will be able to attend :(

TurboAngel
02-26-2004, 07:59 PM
I will try to be there, but my sister inlaw sweet sixteen is on that day, so I don't know if I will be able to attend :(

Well I hope you'll be there, I would like to hang out with ya if you do.

I think you and my b/f would get along well.

nanda
02-26-2004, 10:01 PM
I want to move to NC, I don't like it here in NJ.

Why so far down?:confused:

TurboAngel
02-26-2004, 10:04 PM
Why so far down?:confused:

It's nice down there, not that much snow so that's a plus.

nanda
02-26-2004, 10:05 PM
It's nice down there, not that much snow so that's a plus.

You don't like snow? Are u from there originally? Is it nice down there?:eek:

TurboAngel
02-26-2004, 10:19 PM
You don't like snow? Are u from there originally? Is it nice down there?:eek:

I hate the snow! LOL

nanda
02-26-2004, 10:22 PM
I hate the snow! LOL

So..NJ isn't for u....

TurboAngel
02-26-2004, 10:23 PM
Well that and the watter prob they have.

:rolleyes:

nanda
02-26-2004, 10:26 PM
Well that and the watter prob they have.

:rolleyes:

Who?

TurboAngel
02-26-2004, 10:27 PM
You can read all about it HERE (http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/local/3842367.htm) , very bad.

nanda
02-26-2004, 10:30 PM
You can read all about it HERE (http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/local/3842367.htm) , very bad.

:confused: :eek: WOW That really sucks

:topic:

TurboAngel
02-26-2004, 10:33 PM
Take a look at THIS (http://healthyamericans.org/state/clusters/) .

nanda
02-26-2004, 10:38 PM
Take a look at THIS (http://healthyamericans.org/state/clusters/) .

Thats some crazy stufff! :( Great link!

TurboAngel
02-26-2004, 10:45 PM
:confused: :eek: WOW That really sucks

:topic:

Sorry about that. When I think about how bad it is here and to add that and the Cancer Clusters I get a little upity.

Take a look HERE (http://www.healthynj.org/nj/concerns/njcancercluster.html)

nanda
02-26-2004, 11:23 PM
Sorry about that. When I think about how bad it is here and to add that and the Cancer Clusters I get a little upity.

Take a look HERE (http://www.healthynj.org/nj/concerns/njcancercluster.html)

Wow!! In nassau county Ny, they have the highest rate of breast cancer!
:eek:

baddog
02-27-2004, 01:40 AM
I see your point, and I agree..I hope you don't think that I am just trying to fight you, and I am not trying to put avs down, I am actually for that part of the industry getting better!;)

hey, no worries . . . I never back down from a good discussion, I just like to make sure that the lurkers (and they are out there) are not just arbitrarily reading some article and deciding if it is on the Internet it must be true. :)

baddog
02-27-2004, 01:43 AM

since these are all standard sites, there is no recurring, and it only costs $4.95 for a lifetime membership, there is no need to update your site. Instead, just build another site, and increase your chances for a signup, and link them together to increase your PR and SE rankings.

baddog
02-27-2004, 01:54 AM

AVS is a great way to promote your paysite. Let me give a scenario, you can modify to fit your purposes.

Let's say you have a paysite, and it costs $25/mo to become a member. You get what? Maybe $15 after expenses?

Now, suppose you promote your paysite via TGP traffic. We all know that as a rule, TGPers are cheap and not easily seperated from their hard earned money. So, what do you think is going to be easier to sell to them? A $25/mo membership to a site that is updated every week or two, or a $4.95 lifetime membership that has dozens of new sites added (meaning new content, in a variety of niches) on a daily basis? I think you will find that when properly presented they are going to go for the $4.95 lifetime membership.

Okay, now you have sold a $4.95 membership and will collect between $20 and $30 (depending on how many signups you get a pay period. You have also verified that you are now showing your content to a person that not only has a CC, but is willing to use it for online porn.

So, now you give better quality content in your AVS site than you would in a TGP gallery, and you are going to upsell your paysite in the members area. So, essentially you are getting paid to give a more explicit tour of what your paysite has to offer.

As far as conversion ratios, I have looked at peoples stats and see everything from 1:3 to 1:50 . . . . sometimes higher depending on the TGP they are bringing their traffic from.

Overall, we convert usually about 1:35 each pay period.

baddog
02-27-2004, 01:59 AM

any way that you would promote your paysite should be used when promoting your AVS.

While TGP traffic may not be great with some sponsors, that is the beauty of SPP and what I was discussing above. TGPers will find $4.95 to be a great value, and by the sheer volume, it is nuts to pass it up. I would do TGP over freesite primarily because of the numbers.

1:5 conversions are great, buy if only getting 100 clicks . . . I would rather have 1:200 with 200,000 clicks

nanda
02-27-2004, 09:20 AM
hey, no worries . . . I never back down from a good discussion, I just like to make sure that the lurkers (and they are out there) are not just arbitrarily reading some article and deciding if it is on the Internet it must be true. :)

You know.....you make a very valid point there!! I never thought about lurkers and just giving them a one side view....;)

latinafind
02-27-2004, 10:54 AM
I use Adult Bouncer and, if they pay me my webmaster referrals commission, I will be using them again as I am not sending much traffic right now:bonk:

SKULL
02-27-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by latinafind
I use Adult Bouncer and, if they pay me my webmaster referrals commission, I will be using them again as I am not sending much traffic right now:bonk:

This is the second AB recommend.. do they have a lot of free content?

latinafind
02-27-2004, 11:10 AM
Adult Bouncer (http://www.adultbouncer.com/?wref=ab6875) have a absolute TON of movie content. Don't attempt to get it ready on dialup though!!

TurboAngel
02-27-2004, 11:54 AM
since these are all standard sites, there is no recurring, and it only costs $4.95 for a lifetime membership, there is no need to update your site. Instead, just build another site, and increase your chances for a signup, and link them together to increase your PR and SE rankings.

Cool, thanks for the info.

baddog
02-27-2004, 08:44 PM
This is the second AB recommend.. do they have a lot of free content?

the caveat on AB is their legal issues. Lots of questions about the license or lack thereof on the content in their members area.

baddog
02-27-2004, 08:46 PM
You know.....you make a very valid point there!! I never thought about lurkers and just giving them a one side view....;)

I always think about the lurkers when I make my posts since I know I get approached by more of them than I do known board personalities

when I go to events like Internext I am always blown away by the number of people I meet that know who I am from different boards, even though they never post at any of them

suesheboy
02-27-2004, 10:00 PM
Baddog. You are every where at every turn on every board!

Searched google for baddog:

baddog porn. Results 1 - 10 of about 889
baddog adult. Results 1 - 10 of about 717
baddog internet. Results 1 - 10 of about 3,900

nanda
02-27-2004, 10:43 PM
I always think about the lurkers when I make my posts since I know I get approached by more of them than I do known board personalities

when I go to events like Internext I am always blown away by the number of people I meet that know who I am from different boards, even though they never post at any of them

Well, thanks for the info you've given..;)

baddog
02-28-2004, 01:36 AM

baddog porn. Results 1 - 10 of about 889
baddog adult. Results 1 - 10 of about 717

yikes, that is almost scary

baddog
02-28-2004, 01:43 AM

ummm, none of the first 20 are me . . . and I found about 10 of the other search results that weren't me . . . so I do have a life after all ;)

nanda
02-28-2004, 02:13 PM
ummm, none of the first 20 are me . . . and I found about 10 of the other search results that weren't me . . . so I do have a life after all ;)

I don't think anyone doubts that u do! ;)
So there are more bad dos running around...;)