PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see the new Paris hilton site?

Shann
02-23-2004, 03:56 AM
I saw the dude on some tabloid show, www.trustfundgirls.com

i had to laugh! no affiliate program, and you have to download the video then pay for it?? WTF is up with that?

Evil Chris
02-23-2004, 10:48 AM
Shann you've just reminded me.

It appears www.adstats.com is now gone. I wonder how much money they owe out to people? I know that they owe me a chunk.

TheLegacy
02-23-2004, 12:29 PM
not like within 15 min of the movie being made - we all had it downloaded and now sits on our servers. hell - didnt know i could make that much money from the movie I got.

Mister X
02-23-2004, 12:51 PM
I downloaded the video from Usenet last night and watched it. Basically it sucked. And so did Paris. Hahahahaha.

20 of the 34 minutes was the same shitty nightvision crap as the little clip that was out before. There was one penetration shot but it was also in the night vision segment. And not one good pussy shot. Although it does confirm that the puss is bare, lol.

Watching Paris get boned while she says "ow" a lot and looks mainly bored isn't my idea of a hot time. :rolleyes:

Shann
02-23-2004, 04:43 PM
I dunno about the Ad Stats, I haven't heard anything about them in a while.

I figured the whole video would suck. I am curious as to how this will all pan out.

SykkBoy
02-23-2004, 05:11 PM
you think as much as she's worth, she could afford blowjob lessons...

but, I guess if you're getting blown by a billion dollar princess, you're not as concerned with quality...

dyonisus
02-23-2004, 07:55 PM
Why is there not a Nicole Richie video, she's hot!!! :cool: