PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton???

Funbrunette
02-24-2004, 02:33 PM
Is she really that hot? She's everywhere I look...On magazine covers, TV, internet, Paris has a knack for attracting attention and always seems to be at the center of things. Sure, some people might feel that this isn't much of a virtue, but Paris is a born self-promoter -- despite her occasional protests to the contrary. :huh:

Better than the President??? (http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/TV/12/18/offbeat.hilton.bush.reut/)

Funbrunette
02-24-2004, 09:04 PM
:bump:

StuartD
02-25-2004, 03:40 AM
I try to avoid the whole thing. I mean, sure some people made tons of money, but I just can't figure it out myself.

She's just not that hot.... the video quality sucked huge... it's just media hype mostly.

Another example of how people are sheep if you ask me. The media and hype built it up huge and people ate it up.

Evil Chris
02-25-2004, 10:08 AM
I'd have to agree with that. Isn't Paris Hilton basically just a spoiled brat rich kid? Is there anything she's actually qualified to do?

GoodChris
02-25-2004, 10:30 AM
I like thin women, but she just does zip for me. Its all hype BS propoganda crap.

Hi, I'm paris, look at me...

Izzy
02-25-2004, 11:32 AM
Okie dokie i do have to tell ya that I have always thought she was well a cute girl. Many pics of her i have seen are very cute pics and all i wanted to do was put her on a shelf and dust her off and keep her forever, but now its just way outta hand dammit. media is givin all the wrong ppl the attention. now everytime i see her its like hey dammit i just saw you on the other channle dammit!! shit ppl need to get over it and shut up dammit!!

-Izzy :rolleyes:

nanda
02-25-2004, 12:14 PM
I think the media over exposes just about everything...:rolleyes:

Taass
02-25-2004, 12:36 PM
Well.. Celebrity sells.. Just look at the magazines, if they throw a paparazi photo on the front page of some royal in a bikini on a beach in monaco that's enough to double the sales *lol*

Remember those pics of a fat melaine griffith (propably spelleed that wrong *lol*) in her bikini kissing her BF on a boat.. Now who the heck would even wan't to look at that if she hadnt been famous :p

punker barbie
02-25-2004, 03:14 PM
I have to come clean, Ive been a HUGE fan of hers for years now.
And yes i think she is DAMN hott !!!! I can care less what the world seems to think of her, she seems to be the only girl in hollywood that i can think of at the moment who had gotten famous for simply being herself.... a PARTY GIRL
Then i saw her Sundance Film Festival last month, and she lives up to her title! Which makes me love the girl even more!!!!!:bonk:

Cold_ice
02-25-2004, 03:31 PM
I think at times she can look very good, but sometimes she looks a little slutty. I think the video did its job which was help out her stupid shows ratings. I would still hit it but thats not a girl I would bring home to momma. She lacks class.

latinafind
02-27-2004, 11:14 AM
Cult of celebrity plus sex sells. Great combo. And I hate the damn Oops!!

SKULL
02-27-2004, 12:46 PM
I don't thin she is hot to be honest...

Black Dog
02-27-2004, 04:13 PM
Somebody please explain to me why her cookie is covered with an "OOPS!"

B

Funbrunette
02-27-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Black Dog
Somebody please explain to me why her cookie is covered with an "OOPS!"

B

wasn't my doing...Hun, you're such a gentleman...lol Cookie...that's so sweet! :D