PDA

View Full Version : Cybernet Expo Update

LAJ
02-24-2004, 05:11 PM
First off... thanks so much Evil Chris for allowing me to promote the show on X Nations.

For those who don't know... X Nations is a resource sponsor for Cybernet Expo and helping us get the word out about the upcoming San Diego show June 9-12.

http://www.cybernetexpo.com/

The great big news right now is that we have sold out of several of the major sponsorships and the show is still 3 1/2 months out. Cybernet Expo is without doubt going to ROCK.

Right now Netbilling, Lightspeedcash, Swapbucks and attorney Eric Bernstein have stepped up to be the corporate sponsors.

Silvercash, Topbucks and Adult.com have picked up the bar, conference and registration sponsorships respectively.

And.... our good friends Barry and Hazel and company have the attendee bags and room key sponsorship nailed with Webcamcash. Will Barry be putting his mug on the side of the bag??? You'll have to attend the show to find out! :bonk:

Sign up at https://www.cybernetexpo.com/online-registration.html for only $99 ... and for you smokers... remember this is California... smoking rooms are limited... so get in NOW.

webgurl
02-24-2004, 06:06 PM
Thanks for update !

Sharpie
02-24-2004, 06:21 PM
and as a followup - not only are the smoking rooms in short supply - but so are the rooms with high speed internet connections.

Get the rooms you want now - remember there is a 24 hr. cancellation policy - so you have plenty of time to cancel if you have to....

Oh yeah..... Hi Chris & funbrunette! and baby makes 3 :-)

punker barbie
02-25-2004, 03:55 PM
Thanx for the update hope to see everyone there =)

Purple Haze
02-25-2004, 04:06 PM
w00t w00t! can't wait :D

Purple Haze

Evil Chris
02-25-2004, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the update Jay...

Hey Sharpie! Whatcha been up to? :)

Sharpie
02-25-2004, 05:13 PM
Moved up to Cape Coral from Naples - live on a canal now, with my pontoon boat 20 ft. from the lanai. Filed for Florida residency this week, but I will still go back to Indiana for the summer.

Black Dog
02-26-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by LAJ
And.... our good friends Barry and Hazel and company have the attendee bags and room key sponsorship nailed with Webcamcash. Will Barry be putting his mug on the side of the bag??? You'll have to attend the show to find out! :bonk:

No I won't be on the bags, but WebcamCash does have a special Cybernet Expo surprise in the works... details coming soon to XNations!

B