PDA

View Full Version : Need mood management?

Funbrunette
02-26-2004, 11:09 PM
ROFL!!!! ::-|

nanda
02-27-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
ROFL!!!! ::-|

That's a bit fucked up....My husband and I are Colombina. ...And they MISSPELL
Colombia from South America.. it's spelled COLOMBIA not columbia...
Anyway no offense taken but it's really exasperating to see that that's all that people relate my country with....we produce 80% of the world's esmeralds, we have probably the best coffee in the world, beautiful land, beautiful, friendly people, we are know for our beautiful, exotic women, our exotic fruits, the list is endless.....;)

When I see things like this the only thing that makes me smile is that yes my country produces that...but we produce it while the rest of the world are the suckers that purchase it......:rolleyes:

GOD
02-27-2004, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by nanda
....My husband and I are Colombina. ...

That's OK ... We know it's not your fault, and we love you anyways ...

:cool:

GOD
02-27-2004, 01:01 AM
SHIRT ME OH EVIL ONE !!!

:angel:

Izzy
02-27-2004, 02:27 AM
Well, I certainly can say a lot about this thread, but I am not goin to cuz I am tired dammit. The pic, was amusing, Nanda's post was informative. OOOHHH and GOD's posts were amusing as well. Okie dokie, I guess I will say a few more things about this thread..

FYI: this is not to start shit so just back off alright.

Okie dokie, now I have never understood why ppl can of the same race can poke fun at their own race, but when others poke fun at them, it's a fuckin big hairy deal then. And the same thing for other countries pokin at other countries. Look get over it! You will live, trust me!! Don't act like it's the end of the God damn world alright ppl?? I have learned to laugh at the remarks made to me cuz IT'S FUCKIN FUNNY AND TRUE!!! I am a beverly hillbilly and proud dammit, and yes i have a fuckin cement pond too!! I am not racist, if I was i wouldnt be in love with a beaner dammit!! well he isnt really beaner, but he is close enuff. yea i may seem ignorent by saying all this but its not that im ignorent, its cuz i am tired of ppl on this planet bitchin and moanin about SIMPLE LITTLE SHIT!! soooo sorrry if i have offened anybody on this board. but like i said b4, dont worry its not the end of the world, so you will be just fine. have a nice day!

-Izzy

nanda
02-27-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Izzy
Well, I certainly can say a lot about this thread, but I am not goin to cuz I am tired dammit. The pic, was amusing, Nanda's post was informative. OOOHHH and GOD's posts were amusing as well. Okie dokie, I guess I will say a few more things about this thread..

FYI: this is not to start shit so just back off alright.

Okie dokie, now I have never understood why ppl can of the same race can poke fun at their own race, but when others poke fun at them, it's a fuckin big hairy deal then. And the same thing for other countries pokin at other countries. Look get over it! You will live, trust me!! Don't act like it's the end of the God damn world alright ppl?? I have learned to laugh at the remarks made to me cuz IT'S FUCKIN FUNNY AND TRUE!!! I am a beverly hillbilly and proud dammit, and yes i have a fuckin cement pond too!! I am not racist, if I was i wouldnt be in love with a beaner dammit!! well he isnt really beaner, but he is close enuff. yea i may seem ignorent by saying all this but its not that im ignorent, its cuz i am tired of ppl on this planet bitchin and moanin about SIMPLE LITTLE SHIT!! soooo sorrry if i have offened anybody on this board. but like i said b4, dont worry its not the end of the world, so you will be just fine. have a nice day!

-Izzy

My point on posting wasn't to complain, rather to inform people of the misconceptions of my country....that part it's TOO sensitive to joke about.......Now as for making fun of things within my own country....PLEASE!! I am the first to disect many things within my own culture and make fun of it.....If people joke around about my country and religion...in good fun....believe me I am the first to laugh......:D

Funbrunette
02-27-2004, 09:36 AM
I wasn't trying to open a can of worms...I just thought it was a silly picture! Peace! :bonk:

Izzy
03-03-2004, 06:38 AM
well FB i know what your intentions were and im sure nanda does too. Nanda I know you were trying to make a good point and I know your country has many wonderful things. Well like ya said in your last post, your the first to laught at jokes about your country if it is in good fun, so you shoulda known that FB's post was only in good fun, but I guess it's different when it comes from someone that's not from your country. That's what my point was, it's a damn shame other ppl don't find the humor in jokes about their race and/or country when it comes from somebody not of the race or from the country. It just flips my shit that's all and I hope sooner than later this world won't be so damn sensitive. Gotta lighten up this world and make it a more relaxed. Hehehe hey maybe we wouldn't have wars in this world if it were like that. Hmm wishful thinking, nice thought tho. Well, Ima leave this thread with that. Have a wonderful day everybody and see ya'll laters.

-Izzy :D