PDA

View Full Version : The Oscars!

Funbrunette
03-01-2004, 11:03 AM
:worthy: Lord of the rings kicked ass!

The most impressive and sexy person on the red carpet....My vote goes to Angelina Jolie!

Kris
03-01-2004, 12:07 PM
yeah, she looked pretty good. didn't know she had so many tats... cathrine zeta jones looked pretty hot too... her hubby looked like a jack ass in those glasses. he looked old, oh wait - he is old

Evil Chris
03-01-2004, 12:51 PM
I thought Billy Crystal did a good job. Nice to see him back as the host.

Good tribute to Bob Hope too.

Bratt
03-01-2004, 01:01 PM
Oh man, i missed the Oscars.... :( That isnt' like me to miss an awards show.......

Diva
03-01-2004, 03:33 PM
I love the Oscars!!!!

I love when Billy Crystal hosts.

Angelina was a knock out....I thought Nicole looked good as well.

punker barbie
03-01-2004, 03:35 PM
angelina is sooooo damn hott!!!!! i can care less about the oscars i just liketo see what everyone is wearing and who they show up with :)

Funbrunette
03-01-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by punker barbie
angelina is sooooo damn hott!!!!! i can care less about the oscars i just liketo see what everyone is wearing and who they show up with :)

Well said! :xthumbs:

Izzy
03-01-2004, 04:25 PM
Angelina looked fantastic, i was sooo happy to see her. my buddy was goin nuts with charlize or however you spell her name, but i think angelina out did them all!!

-Izzy

dyonisus
03-01-2004, 04:55 PM
Anyone see that gown that Uma thurman was wearing.. LOL she went from dazzling at the golden globes to I am not sure...

Feynman
03-01-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
:worthy: Lord of the rings kicked ass!

The most impressive and sexy person on the red carpet....My vote goes to Angelina Jolie!

She reminds me of Romy Schneider.

Fiewww! And nicely hanging boobs ! If gravity didn't exist, I'd have to tip Newton and Einstein to wisen up to it and just do it...

Cold_ice
03-01-2004, 09:16 PM
I didn't see the Oscars but my vote goes to Charlize Theron, That is the most beautiful female in movies. But right behind her is Jolie, she has the most beautiful lips ever. MMMmmm:blush:

Izzy
03-03-2004, 07:26 AM
LMAO Jolie has DSL hehehe well she does dammit!! charlize just doesnt do it to me, sometimes if her make-up is just right i can see the beauty but for some reason most times i dont think she is very gorgeous. Pretty yes, gorgeous no. and i find a bunch of actresses to be very gorgeous so why i dont see ie in her i dont know. lol so dont ask.

-Izzy :blush: