PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Convention

Electra
08-31-2002, 05:46 PM
Ok..lets start early...who is going to the Vegas Convention?

And where are you staying ?

Evil Chris
08-31-2002, 05:50 PM
I would never miss the January Internext show.
I assume it's going to be at the Venetian again, as that's about the only big hotel on the strip that'll tolerate adult conferences.

But I've always wanted to stay at the Hard Rock Hotel. I've been there for shows and gambling before and I have to say it's a very cool hotel!

Electra
08-31-2002, 06:00 PM
Chris..So stay there! I keep hearing how everyone hates the Venetian and the service is lousy...why keep going there when you have the Mirage just across the street and it has great service and is moderrately priced compared with the Venetian. ?

Darin
08-31-2002, 06:51 PM
Since I live here in Vegas, I'll be here in January! lol

so I'll be staying at home :) heeee..

Hope to meet you all there! errr here... :D

Evil Chris
08-31-2002, 07:07 PM
Everything I hear about the Hard Rock Hotel is good. I even was fortunate enough to catch Blues Traveller there at "The Joint" a couple of years ago. That was during Adultdex in 2000 I think...

Electra
09-01-2002, 02:12 AM
I have a bunch of Blues Traveller stuff. :)

Zebra
09-01-2002, 05:56 AM
I'll be there as well as JoeE and the rest of the ICE Crew. IceColdCash.com should be growing like a monster at the time and I'm sure we wil be throwing one of the big parties of the show.
Haven't been to Vegas since January and now I actually want to go back now. One or twice a year is cool, but every couple months was really starting to suck. I hope AVN keeps having the show in different locales. I wouldn't mind an LA or San Diego show.. maybe Denver or Vancouver? Something to break up the monotony.

Evil Chris
09-01-2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Zebra
I'll be there as well as JoeE and the rest of the ICE Crew. IceColdCash.com should be growing like a monster at the time and I'm sure we wil be throwing one of the big parties of the show.
Haven't been to Vegas since January and now I actually want to go back now. One or twice a year is cool, but every couple months was really starting to suck. I hope AVN keeps having the show in different locales. I wouldn't mind an LA or San Diego show.. maybe Denver or Vancouver? Something to break up the monotony.

I've always said that a Montreal Internext show would be great, but I don't think AVN wants to take the show across the border. It's too bad because the turnout for Cybernextexpo this year in Montreal was great.

DynaMite
09-01-2002, 03:31 PM
I'll be there....again....staying in the venetian....what can I say...
I'm a lazy pig.

DynaMite

Evil Chris
09-01-2002, 03:34 PM
I have heard a few people complaining about the Venetian, but I haven't had any problems there. I do like it... but I think I might explore other places. The Hard Rock Hotel sounds like a plan. Anyone wanna join me?
We could throw a kick ass XNations suite party or something... :D

Electra
09-01-2002, 04:48 PM
Well I have been asked by several people to look into getting up a group of webmasters to stay at the mirage and getting their group rates for rooms. I might check them out and see if its viable or not. Possibly, they might not do group discounts during conventions.

PM5K
09-02-2002, 08:32 PM
I'll be there... Would never miss a Vegas show. :)

ElvisManson
09-03-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
I have heard a few people complaining about the Venetian, but I haven't had any problems there. I do like it... but I think I might explore other places. The Hard Rock Hotel sounds like a plan. Anyone wanna join me?
We could throw a kick ass XNations suite party or something... :D

Hey Electra,

We have stayed at the Mirage the last few times and got a pretty good deal on rooms..Ask Aly about it.:)

Electra
09-03-2002, 04:46 PM
Yeah..I have stayed at Mirage last two times and look forward to staying there again. Anyone staying there in January, lets get together and make our own little party or something :)