PDA

View Full Version : Were not kids anymore!

Funbrunette
03-08-2004, 07:05 PM
We're all adults right? Well most of us...lol ;) For some reason someone seems to want to try and piss me off (I'm actually finding this quite amusing, but now it's gotten old and boring) I've never met this person and I've tried to contact her on ICQ to find out what her problem with me was...No reply. I'm a very happy and busy new mom with a beautiful baby and I don't have time to play "high school". So please do me a favor and spill your guts and let's talk like adults or get lost and don't bother coming back here trying to stir shit...It's not working!

:hippy:

Cold_ice
03-08-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
We're all adults right? Well most of us...lol ;) For some reason someone seems to want to try and piss me off (I'm actually finding this quite amusing, but now it's gotten old and boring) I've never met this person and I've tried to contact her on ICQ to find out what her problem with me was...No reply. I'm a very happy and busy new mom with a beautiful baby and I don't have time to play "high school". So please do me a favor and spill your guts and let's talk like adults or get lost and don't bother coming back here trying to stir shit...It's not working!

:hippy:

Just ban her and end all the bullshit:cool:

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
03-08-2004, 09:31 PM
Speak for yourself hun ... I'm just a kid at heart. Hehehehee :bonk:

I live by the motto "If you don't have anything good to say, then don't say it" ... Life is far less stressful these days ...

I have grown such a thick outer skin it is not funny ...
(Don't worry I got enough thick outer skin to share with ya too!) LOL

Bizous ma chere ... hope I at least made you smile half as much as you did on that special night over a year and a half ago now !!! :D :p :D

Funbrunette
03-10-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Cold_ice
Just ban her and end all the bullshit:cool:

Nah....But now I really know she's just a lost little (not really...lol) girl hiding behind her computer...pathetic pathetic pathetic! http://mysmilies.ipbfree.com/s/ups/DeNiro/balloon.gif