PDA

View Full Version : only 10...errr. 9 to go!

Bratt
03-11-2004, 12:17 PM
Well, I started this out to say only 10 posts to go to make 100, but got to thinking as I was typing the subject, after this post it will be only 9 ..... so... only NINE posts to go to make 100 :D

Evil Chris
03-11-2004, 12:21 PM
Bratt, that's excellent. And I must say, you are a nice addition around here too. :cool:

Bratt
03-11-2004, 12:43 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwww now you have me blushing... Thanks Chris... btw.. you have one heck of a cute boy there!!!

monaro
03-11-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Bratt
awwwwwwwwwwwwww now you have me blushing... Thanks Chris... btw.. you have one heck of a cute boy there!!!

Hi Bratt,

Could you share with us what is it like in Florida. How is Miami Beach?
Does BayWatch get filmed there? And are there really crocodiles walking the streets and swimming in peoples swimming pools?

They did a story on the TV once that showed us down under about that!

Bratt
03-12-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by monaro
Hi Bratt,

Could you share with us what is it like in Florida. How is Miami Beach?
Does BayWatch get filmed there? And are there really crocodiles walking the streets and swimming in peoples swimming pools?

They did a story on the TV once that showed us down under about that!

What it's like if Florida..... don't laugh at me now.. I have only been here two years on April 7. I have been to South Beach once, but not actually ON the beach, haven't been to Miami Beach yet. Have been to Deerfield beach, Dania Beach and Hollywood Beach. They are all great, Hollywood Beach seems to be the quietest though.. but Deerfield so far is the prettiest to me.

Baywatch is filmed in Hawaii i believe. Alot of racing movies are filmed here. They are always shutting down the turnpike or highway for filming some race scene or crash scene.

I just recently found out that we have crocs here... there are a small number but they are near the power plant... the water isn't warm enough for them to live normally. We have alligators though... and though I haven't seen them walking the streets, I have seen on the news of the animal control having to go catch them now and again from someone's back yard.

Overall, I have grown to love it here in Florida... It is a FAR cry from the wind, cold, snow in Illinois and Iowa. Only one thing that I really can't get used to and that is the traffic.... but coming from a small country town in the midwest to here ... what do i expect huh?

Penrod
03-12-2004, 05:04 PM
We have giant frogs here in Tampa.