PDA

View Full Version : All Good Things Must Come To An End

Ounique
10-31-2002, 07:24 PM
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be leaving Ounique as of Nov. 5th. I've been offered another job that I just couldn't turn down. You guys have been so cool and I'm very sad to be leaving you. Good luck on your board Evil Chris and Funbrunette. And good luck with the baby. I'll make sure that Brad, our new Sales Rep, introduces himself and treats you all really well. Take care everyone. :(

Magnus3x
11-01-2002, 01:30 AM
Good luck on your new ventures and adventures, sorry to see you go.

Evil Chris
11-01-2002, 09:21 AM
Don,
Best wishes to you on your new job! Can you tell us where you're going yet? Is it outside the industry?
No matter where you are working, you're always welcome here.
I'm sure we're looking forward to meeting Brad.

Darin
11-01-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Ounique
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be leaving Ounique as of Nov. 5th. I've been offered another job that I just couldn't turn down. You guys have been so cool and I'm very sad to be leaving you. Good luck on your board Evil Chris and Funbrunette. And good luck with the baby. I'll make sure that Brad, our new Sales Rep, introduces himself and treats you all really well. Take care everyone. :(

Wha Wha?!!? So it's like that huh, get a new job and stop talken to your old buddies..

uh huh! ;)

Funbrunette
11-01-2002, 04:23 PM
Good luck hun! I'm sure you're moving up to bigger and better things! Hope you stick around the board...We like having you around! :D

Ounique
11-01-2002, 06:06 PM
Hi everyone!!!

You are all so sweet. I didn't know if I could still pop in if I wasn't technically still in the industry, but I would love to still kick it with you awesome folk. Looks like I'll be making a new login for my own darned self. Thanks for not forgetting me. :D

Funbrunette
11-01-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Ounique
Hi everyone!!!

You are all so sweet. I didn't know if I could still pop in if I wasn't technically still in the industry, but I would love to still kick it with you awesome folk. Looks like I'll be making a new login for my own darned self. Thanks for not forgetting me. :D

Are you kidding?!? I'd personally be offended if you didn't stick around! Face it...you're one of us...Hehehehe! It's like a cult! :bonk:

luke
11-01-2002, 10:08 PM
Well...I guess we can let him stay. j/k