PDA

View Full Version : domain name ideas

monaro
03-13-2004, 01:46 AM
Hi, just sharing some of my ideas around, they are yours if you want them.

fredsex.com
eddysex.com
joeysex.com
awaysex.com
weaksex.com
paulsex.com
gregsex.com
neilsex.com
jeffsex.com
bartsex.com
theysex.com
codysex.com

and I looked at this one for a while thinking do i want it or not, i changed my mind at the last second. benchsex.com, you know one of those sites where they only have sex on the kitchen bench..

too many ideas and not enough time to carry them all out.

Enjoy your Saturday Afternoon..

Evil Chris
03-13-2004, 10:11 AM
Interesting concept monaro...
Do you have any ideas for these kinds of domains?

monaro
03-13-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Interesting concept monaro...
Do you have any ideas for these kinds of domains?

Thank you Chris for asking.

Reality sites are being created to offer a different side of online adult entertainment, which got myself thinking different people have different preferences. Instead of impoverished facsimiles of reality, I am designing from a basis of strength and to go beyond reality to things that seem impossible in the physical world. I want to reward users and give them something new and better that they didn't get before.

Those domain names I searched and found available yesterday still didn’t fit my business model. I am sorry that I cannot offer any more than the following.

The names before the key word was first thought to attract that person with that name to view a site that has a personal effect on the site.

awaysex, weaksex, theysex, benchsex. They just seem to fit into a group on their own. I gave an example of the benchsex above.