PDA

View Full Version : Saturday..Whats going on?

Visualad
03-13-2004, 01:43 PM
Im inviting a few friends over for dinner.

Im tired of thai, japanese, italian, spanish, etc, etc.. So Todays "theme" for the dinner is american food, and Im making a little bit of everything..

Hush Puppies, jerk pork, tortilla wraps, corn dogs, cheeseburgers.. and more.. FATTY STUFF!

The only thing is these friggin burgers.. they fucking break into 10 parts when im cooking them.. Anyone know how to prevent this? hehe..:)

So Whats everyone doing this saturday? Anything fun? :)

Funbrunette
03-13-2004, 02:41 PM
Looking for a boyfriend! :( hehehehe! Working on a new project...STAY TUNED! I'm hoping to launch it VERY soon! :D

Visualad, you need a women to show you how to BBQ ;)...I'll jump on the next plane!

monaro
03-13-2004, 04:15 PM
I have enjoyed my Saturday Night at the Movies, been to see for the 2nd time now "Lord of the Rings". Yes it is a good long film; I haven’t enjoyed such a film since "Dances With Wolves!".

Today is a day where I shall finish some washing and tidy my home.

Also latter after lunch I shall be contacting a wholesaler about the products I have planned to bring into Australia. I shall share this soon if anyone is interested.

Have a really great Saturday Night for those friends of mine over in your home land.

dyonisus
03-14-2004, 12:13 AM
Had a few beers while I watched one of the best hockey games in a long time. Sure the Leafs lost, but MAN!! was that ever a good game.

I could watch hockey played like that all night. Now I am finishing up some work walking the dog and crashing!

Night All...

Funbrunette
03-14-2004, 12:35 AM
Well, it's now Sunday morning...lol and I'm still enjoying my Saturday...lol :teeth:

Gruntled
03-14-2004, 01:30 AM
I work the weekends, so it's just work and sleep until Monday morning.

If you are putting hamburgers on the grill, do this:
Put the ground beef in a bowl, add 1-2 eggs, salt, pepper, and maybe even diced onions & bell peppers. You can also add a little worchestershire sauce. Then, mix it well. Make the patties, and hit the grill. They don't fall apart. :glugglug:

Visualad
03-14-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Gruntled
I work the weekends, so it's just work and sleep until Monday morning.

If you are putting hamburgers on the grill, do this:
Put the ground beef in a bowl, add 1-2 eggs, salt, pepper, and maybe even diced onions & bell peppers. You can also add a little worchestershire sauce. Then, mix it well. Make the patties, and hit the grill. They don't fall apart. :glugglug:

hehe. thanks.

I re tried the recipe I had and this time it worked... Over 30 burgers later ( 5 in my stomach), I was feeling fucking bloated.. hehe.

Great dinner tho..

I hope everyone had a nice saturday. :)