PDA

View Full Version : Tgif!!!!

Funbrunette
11-01-2002, 11:24 AM
Wooohoooo! Friday! Hope you all had a GREAT week and enjoy your weekend! :glugglug:

Chris & I will be working on his new office in the basement and Were going to start painting the nursery...I'm SO excited!!!! :D :D :D

luke
11-01-2002, 12:28 PM
I'll second that TGIF! I've got a crappy hangover and feel like going to sleep.

Are you going to see pics of the new nursery when its done?

Funbrunette
11-01-2002, 01:10 PM
Sure! Great idea! :D

luke
11-01-2002, 01:57 PM
Actually a before an after picture is always cool too. My friend did that when he bought his new house. It was totally trashed when he bought it and now its so nice. Its cool looking at the pictures of what it looked like before.

Evil Chris
11-01-2002, 02:12 PM
Hey Luke, speaking of pictures... did you take any down in the quarter last night?
How was the partying??

ARiA
11-01-2002, 02:51 PM
what a wonderful weekend to spend together.. I feel that you are both very wonderful people and will be awesome parents..

you should be excited - I am excited for you both!

I wish everyone the same great weekend!
I sure am glad it's finally here!!

:scram:

luke
11-01-2002, 03:03 PM
Yeah, it was a pretty fun night. I took a bunch of pics. But I don't have the thing to get them off the camera, I'll have them up tomorrow though.

We started of at a bar called Philips. They are known for always having SUPER hot college chicks working behind the bar...and last night, they were all wearing lingerie! :bonk:

Then I went to the Quarter and walked around down there. Best outfits I saw were the 5 hot hooter girls and 3 chicks in Boyscout shirts and little panties. But my judgement might be swayed because they were hot chicks. :D

Funbrunette
11-01-2002, 04:28 PM
WOOOHOOOOOO! Sounds like you had a blast! Good for you! :D

luke
11-01-2002, 10:15 PM
Yeah, it was fun. Mostly site seeing all the freaks dressed up.

http://www.kahman.com/halloween/index.html

Evil Chris
11-01-2002, 11:03 PM
Great pics Luke!
Does the partying in New Orleans ever stop? :cool:

luke
11-01-2002, 11:13 PM
NEVEEEERRRRR!!!

I'm waiting on a friend to give me a call after he leaves some wedding and meeting up with him back down in the quarter again. hehehe I'll be wearing my brand new XNATIONS tshirt tonight as well. :D

Evil Chris
11-01-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by luke
NEVEEEERRRRR!!!

I'm waiting on a friend to give me a call after he leaves some wedding and meeting up with him back down in the quarter again. hehehe I'll be wearing my brand new XNATIONS tshirt tonight as well. :D
COOL! Take pics! LOL

luke
11-01-2002, 11:15 PM
Don't have the digital with me but I can stop and get a disposable.