PDA

View Full Version : My First Acceptance By The Hun Yellow Pages!

pxxx
03-13-2004, 10:10 PM
Hey everyone, I finally got my first acceptance into The Hun Yellow Pages, I am so excited about it. Some webmasters that i spoke to personally said i should do pretty well there, mefo had the same comment also. What do you guys think? I will post the gallery, so it will help you a little bit to predict the amount of sales i should expect. Any comments will be deeply appreciated.:)

The Gallery (http://galleries.blackdickswhitechicks.com/gal/147258/movptO117/index.html)

Funbrunette
03-13-2004, 10:16 PM
Congrats! :xthumbs:

monaro
03-13-2004, 10:53 PM
Yep, you did great! He really likes those sort of galleries.

I guess the number will be around 7 - 10 signups on the first day with that hardcore gallery.

Is that your own program? or are you with the 50/50 ratio?

I noticed that you have sellected to use the signup code that presents the surfer with $1 / day join signup costs.

The only reason behind my thinking is that your server should see some major bandwidth useage (est. 16gb usage if you get top 5 - 10 spot) for the day listed then drop 1/3 of that usage the second day and about 1/8 of the first days useage for every day for some time with great movies like those.

pxxx
03-13-2004, 11:04 PM
That is not my own program, I work with a share affiliate. It is a FHG so the bandwidth useage won't hit my hosting service.:). I hope i can really do that well with them. I have a whole bunch of galleries like that one, i can probably submit a couple more after this one gets listed.

monaro
03-13-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by pxxx
That is not my own program, I work with a share affiliate. It is a FHG so the bandwidth useage won't hit my hosting service.:). I hope i can really do that well with them. I have a whole bunch of galleries like that one, i can probably submit a couple more after this one gets listed.

That is perfect then and yes once you have been chossen to be in the hun's yellow pages circle of top honest webmasters whom of which can submit galleries like those are set for a long time. Do everything right by the hun and he will return to you many listed gallery placements:)

pxxx
03-13-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by monaro
That is perfect then and yes once you have been chossen to be in the hun's yellow pages circle of top honest webmasters whom of which can submit galleries like those are set for a long time. Do everything right by the hun and he will return to you many listed gallery placements:)
Advice well taken. I will try to submit after my listing is finished. I don't want to constantly submit to him. He gets like thousands a day, and that would just be selfish to submit to him constantly.IMHO.

Dimitar
03-13-2004, 11:28 PM
Congrats, Any sales by now pxxx