r34lg33k
03-15-2004, 06:36 PM
My Egress suxxx,
what should i do first?

im such a newbie at this. Please have mercy

gabrio
03-16-2004, 02:59 AM
welcome!

well first off get a good host that allows adult, you'll have to look very carefully for that, there are many, but there are really some 'tricky' ones...so be sure to read all faqs, then well, you have to build your traffic, and nowadays is always harder, there are lots of competitors, so my suggestion is to try something maybe that not many have....

and last, you should find a good affiliate program, and if you're interested, you can check out ours ;-) but first build your traffic a bit

have a nice day!

TheTaoOfSexology
03-16-2004, 04:19 AM
Desire:

- 100% UPTIME GUARANTEE!
- No price increase EVER!
- Affordable EXCELLENCE!
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

Consider: Uncensored-Hosting (uncensored-hosting.com)

Gruntled
03-16-2004, 11:33 AM
When you are looking at hosts, you have to choose based on several factors, including how long they've been around, reliability and uptime, and pricing plans that fit you. You want to be able to grow without moving everything as well, so you will want to look for the capacity for growth as well. If your idea takes off, will they be able to handle it, or will you have to move to another host?

It's a good idea when you narow it down to your short-list to search through the boards, like GFY, Soprano, etc for the hosts' names. if you see nonstop posts complaining about support or service, and no explanations, it's a bad sign.

Good luck in getting started.